Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayaw mag connect :(
ano dapat gawin ginawa ko na ang nasa instructions wala parin :(
tnt champion sim gamit ko..
wala ba iba dapat gawin?
janzed1
QueenCee VPN V3 is good for switching from one sim network to another. It is one tab and can be used to all networks.
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. Patience is required. Goodluck.

not compatible yata sa samsung j7... or baka may security features lang tong unit ko... non root....bilis pa namang kumonek kaso laging nagdidisconnect. pang browser mode lang di na nadidiscon.

hello, what is the different beetweek globe/tm txt smart and sun? and why i cant connect to the servers? for hours says connecting.. same think.. i try reboot etc but same think.. i am from greece, this app is for all countrys? thnks

hello, what is the different beetweek globe/tm txt smart and sun? and why i cant connect to the servers? for hours says connecting.. same think.. i try reboot etc but same think.. i am from greece, this app is for all countrys? thnks
gianniscfa Hello sir. Globe / TM, Smart, Sun, and TNT are Philippines Mobile Network Companies. We use the prepaid sim in order to connect to data / internet. On this thread, there are settings intended for each of those Sim Network Providers to make it work for data connection.
You might want to try QueenCee VPN on your country by connecting to a wifi with a browser password and see if you can bypass it and connect successfully. Activate wifi instead of data because internet via data is impossible because you are missing the key to data connection and it is in those sim networks and configurations here in the Philippines.
Good news is, if you happen to know Free Sites in your country and input it on the Proxy Server, then successful connection is possible. Good day.

Last edited:
gianniscfa Hello sir. Globe / TM, Smart, Sun, and TNT are Philippines Mobile Network Companies. We use the prepaid sim in order to connect to data / internet. On this thread, there are settings intended for each of those Sim Network Providers to make it work for data connection.
You might want to try QueenCee VPN on your country by connecting to a wifi with a browser password and see if you can bypass it and connect successfully. Activate wifi instead of data because internet via data is impossible because you are missing the key to data connection and it is in those sim networks and configurations here in the Philippines.
Good news is, if you happen to know Free Sites in your country and input it on the Proxy Server, then successful connection is possible. Good day.

hello again, i try a site named insomnia.gr which this site is online every time, i choose this for proxy server like u said but say connecting :/ nothing changed..

i must have specific sim card for free internet by this app?

hello again, i try a site named insomnia.gr which this site is online every time, i choose this for proxy server like u said but say connecting :/ nothing changed..

i must have specific sim card for free internet by this app?
gianniscfa I wish I could go there in Greece and familliarize myself with the sim networks you have there. It requires a lot of testing and mix matching of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers to be able to have Data Connection.
Maybe just maybe, you can connect to a wifi that has a password on its browser.
You can bypass it by using QueenCee VPN. Enable wifi.
I wish I could help you more but from my end it is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back