What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
di kasi ako marunong maglagay ng ss... sinunod ko po ung steps... connecting lang po sya... pwede nalang po humingi nang working settings na ginagamit nyo po saka itry ko po sakin .. salamat nang marami maam..
henzking2
You may ask for my settings and it will work but sometimes these settings will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required.

Hi po. Newbie here. Thank you for sharing kaso po bakit parang ayaw gumana o magconnect ng app kung sun ung network? Salamat po ulit. \m/

Miss queencee, natry ko po ung app nyo. And i say the best po kayo. Kaso nung itry ko sa garena gas app, network fail po. Meron po bang fix dito? Thank you ulit. Keep it up.

Tnt user, nice install q lang then conect wala nang settings2 , ty madam
alfietubillara You are most welcome sir, having no settings is quite impossible.

Miss queencee, natry ko po ung app nyo. And i say the best po kayo. Kaso nung itry ko sa garena gas app, network fail po. Meron po bang fix dito? Thank you ulit. Keep it up.
sdcranium You are most welcome. I dunno what garena gas is but if that is a game then it must have a reason pertaining to the common performance of any VPN. It is known to suit moderate use most of the time.Mainly because it is free.

Hi po. Newbie here. Thank you for sharing kaso po bakit parang ayaw gumana o magconnect ng app kung sun ung network? Salamat po ulit. \m/
Elizard08
QueenCee VPN V3 is good for switching from one sim network to another. It is one tab and can be used to all networks.
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. Patience is required.Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back