What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ggna pdn ba to kht nka reg aq ng load na png surf?.thanks!.globe user here.

Co

Connected npo pero d aq mkpgnet.help po sa settings thx!
dangkoy I believe you forgot to do something during the installation.

You can do this.
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

hello guys am new to this site and I must say this is one of the best FBT forum have ever come across.... kudos to the CEO and the Admins. I'm from Nigeria and in Nigeria we use tunnelling apps like psiphon, Netloop, HTTP injector, troid, finch VPN syphon shield and many more. we have different networks and right now there is this network in my country called Airtel. I have almost 20 of their bug host/free site but can't tunnell it with their default IP cus the site can be accessed without their default IP meaning they purposely don't wanna use IP anymore to avoid browsing free through that host. so gurus in the building can you Pls help me out with a fast working HTTP proxy to use wif the free site or is there anyway u guys can help me to browse free using those free site?? the sites are You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. free.Facebook.com and it's unlimited. thanks.

app not istall po...pa help..oppo 5'po cp ko...thanks..new po ako dito...
airoliv23 Welcome to PHC.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

hello guys am new to this site and I must say this is one of the best FBT forum have ever come across.... kudos to the CEO and the Admins. I'm from Nigeria and in Nigeria we use tunnelling apps like psiphon, Netloop, HTTP injector, troid, finch VPN syphon shield and many more. we have different networks and right now there is this network in my country called Airtel. I have almost 20 of their bug host/free site but can't tunnell it with their default IP cus the site can be accessed without their default IP meaning they purposely don't wanna use IP anymore to avoid browsing free through that host. so gurus in the building can you Pls help me out with a fast working HTTP proxy to use wif the free site or is there anyway u guys can help me to browse free using those free site?? the sites are You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. free.Facebook.com and it's unlimited. thanks.
simplejay4
I'd like to say we are honored to have a Nigerian person in our home here at Phcorner. Thank you for appreciating Phcorner its people.
About your inquiry, I would suggest that you'd make a thread topic about it. It is very interesting and I believe more users will see it if it is done that way.
Have a good Phcorner day sir.

Skin ayaw sinunod ko nmn lhat ng settings ayaw nya pron kumgat
vinzkie
Guide To QueenCee VPN
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/
There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you use. Good luck.

Tm user po aq mam

Paanu b mg screen shot dto pra mpkita ko po sna ung mga setting n nlgay ko kung tama
vinzskie
just click on the cloud icon on the upper right corner and upload your SS on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Then click on the drop down arrow, select the Direct Link
Copy the Direct Link result

Then here on PHC click on the picture icon
Paste the Direct Link inside the box...finally hit Insert and Save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back