What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO:Hindi po sir onces na naka reg ka napo sa promo at kokonek mo na ang queencee vpn sa umpisa palang mag konek yan tapos auto ma dc ka at konek uli automatic yun ah tapos sa pang apat kokonek nayan at kakapit parang tuko:ROFLMAO: ayun na no capping na po:LOL:
Anong promo ba e reg ko?

Thanks, Globe nagana po thanks,, may settings po ba for smart?
nethki You are most welcome and thak you for the positive feedback.
About smart settings, I will just post it when it is ready.

sarap nga eh.. go surf 99 kasi ko lage ahahah ngayon wala ng cap... bypass na ang 200mb na free data ahahah
ditchy26 and raynetot15 I'm glad you both are enjoying and making the most of your registered promos via QueenCee VPN. Cheers!

bkit po gaerror pag gnatry ko iinstall eto, boss pahelp,, nadownload komxa ng full peo app cant install error
angelic25
You succesfully downloaded the file but something pops up and tell you "App won't install"
Do you know why? It is because you just made a wrong click.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Ayaw kumunek ts..
eraslanang
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/

There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you are using.

ayw po kumunek mam queencee :(
lalajoylala02
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/

There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you are using.

Ayun sa wakas nakadale din ng working! Bulacan area po mam. Salamat po ng marami dito sa vpn niyo mam queencee kasi nakailang subok ako sa iba pero di ako makalusot.Dati na ako nagamit ponpon pero dito lang ako nakakonektado na di na sumasakit ang ulo.Kumpleto na impormasyon pati settings kaya nakuha ko agad. Tuloy niyo lang po pagtulong mam.

Ayun sa wakas nakadale din ng working! Bulacan area po mam. Salamat po ng marami dito sa vpn niyo mam queencee kasi nakailang subok ako sa iba pero di ako makalusot.Dati na ako nagamit ponpon pero dito lang ako nakakonektado na di na sumasakit ang ulo.Kumpleto na impormasyon pati settings kaya nakuha ko agad. Tuloy niyo lang po pagtulong mam.
Master Chief 117 You are most welcome. Thank you for the positive feedback and appreciation sir.

bat ganong po sakin. connecting, tapos m ay mga lumalabas sa graph. It shows downloading and uploading. but only for a certain time. pero still disconnected (connecting pa sya). di pa rin ako maka connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.