What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
socjen25 Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/

There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you are using.

About your inquiry about the cellphone to use - An android cp with atleast 1 gb of ram if you play coc.3g and up compatible...

Thank you so much quencee...
i already downloaded the app. i will try tommorow..i will feedback to you when i connected..TY..clap clap...champion...ahahaa

a
socjen25 Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.

2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you are using.

About your inquiry about the cellphone to use - An android cp with atleast 1 gb of ram if you play coc.3g and up compatible...

hi Quencee..have a good day/gabi na pala..hehe
aAm..i saw at YøùTùbé videos about rooted and unrooted android phone divices...
what does it means?..pls. help me to understand..

:(Make sure po ng iinstall mo po ang app tunnel whole device po ah at pag connected na po kayo sa notification dapat running in whole device mode din po ah para happy tayong lahat sa free net:ROFLMAO:
running in whole device po . anong browser gamit mo sir ?

hi Quencee..have a good day/gabi na pala..hehe
aAm..i saw at ÿôutubê videos about rooted and unrooted android phone divices...
what does it means?..pls. help me to understand..
socjen25
Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved (by Google) apps, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize just about anything, and so on.

About our VPN , you don't need to worry about rooting your android phone if this is about your question.

Salamat po
Roronoazoro You are most welcome.

:eek:Connected po piro walang net:ROFLMAO: now lang po ako naka rinig ng ganyan hmmm siguraduhin po ninyo tama ang setting ng MGC ninyo po ha:(
baka di naka set ang apn?? ako kasi tm working naman sakin tunneled ang whole device ko. nakakapag clash royale nga ko maghapon eh ahahah

pero napansin ko minsan hirap talaga kumonek siguro depende sa lugar din at signal na nasasagap ng data.. pero sa office namin na me password sa browser ang open wifi pag na bypass ko ang tulin ng net ahahah

wala n po bng ilalagay sa harap po n setting kung globe po
akisha
Guide To QueenCee VPN

Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.

globe po mam ang gamit ko
akisha
QueenCeen VPN Globe/TM Injected Edition

Procedure :

1st - Create APN MGC on your phone.
To those who have no idea on how to do it
on an Android phone, you may follow these steps...

1. Settings
2. More
3. Mobile Network
4. Access Point Name
5. Choose Globe Telecom
6. Choose myGlobe Connect
7. Name: my Globe connect
8. APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. PROXY 203.177.42.214
10. PORT 8080

2nd - Install the QueenCeen VPN
Also, before you Connect...

A. Click More Options
B. Check the Connect Through http proxy
C. Check the Use System Network Setting
D. Then Connect

Note : If at first you did not succeed and were unable to connect, don't worry just do a "CDC" ;

By turning the Data Off
and clicking the Stop button on the VPN.
Then turn the Data On
and finally Connect again on the VPN.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.