Tutorial Qualcomm Hydra Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 52

Se7ens

Eternal Poster
Reaction
HYDRA QUALCOMM TOOL VER 1.0.1 Build 52

1602330818999.png

Supports Most Qualcomm Smartphones

RAR PASSWORD

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SUPPORT ME FOR MORE UPCOMING TOOLS FOR FREE!!!
Download HYDRA QUALCOMM (Mediafire) PPD : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Download RunAsDate (Mediafire) PPD : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. / You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ORIGINAL LINKS / MIRROR LINKS : (Mediafire)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sa mga may tanong po kung gumagana paki try nalang dahil wala akong qualcomm na smartphone dito , pero na try ko na to once nung may nagpagawa sakin na oppo old model nga lang.
Feedback kung gagana sa inyo. Thanks :)

Instructions :
1. Download the tool and Runasdate.
2. Extract and enter the password for HYDRA QUALCOMM and also extract RunAsDate ( Kahit saan mo nalang i-extract ikaw na bahala don! )
3. Install HYDRA QUALCOMM upon installation enter this password Mobile Tech Channel then wait until installation finish.
4. Run HYDRA QUALCOMM for the first time, it will ask you to update. Just press okay and exit the tool.
5. Now open up RunAsDate. Make sure to follow this picture below. ( Yung nasa #2 po is kung saan location nung HQTool.exe yun po yung kung saan mo ininstall yung HYDRA QUALCOMM )
1602332395205.png

6. Voila! Happy UNLOCKING, FLASHING, ROOT , ETC!!!

Note: Once you open HYDRA QUALCOMM TOOL make sure to press STOP below EXECUTE para magamit mo yung tool otherwise greyed out at di mo mapapalitan yung options.

Need FEEDBACK!
If you have any questions just comment down below. Di ako masyadong active pero magrereply ako pag may time po ako.
Salamat PHC!

I will soon create a tutorial paano mag flash ng XIAOMI with locked bootloader. ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Punta ka sa folder kung san mo ininstall yung hydra tool, right click mo then properties tapos i tick mo yung run as administrator then save. Tapos iopen mo yung run as date and follow mo yung picture kung ano nilagay ko.

Back