What's new

Help QQ Account

DarkArt

Eternal Poster
May alam po ba kayo with regards on how to create qq account. Balak ko po kasi magkaroon ng qq. :'(

Hello! I can help you with creating a QQ account. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Visit the QQ website: Go to the official QQ website at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

2. Choose your language: The website will be in Chinese by default, so look for the language settings and change it to your preferred language (usually English).

3. Click on the "Sign Up" or "Register" button: Look for the registration link on the homepage and click on it.

4. Fill in the required information: You will be asked to enter your mobile phone number, a password, and verification code. Make sure to use a valid phone number as you will receive a verification code via SMS.

5. Verify your account: Enter the verification code you received on your phone to complete the registration process.

6. Set up your account: Once your account is verified, you can set up your profile by adding a profile picture, nickname, and other details.

7. Start using your QQ account: Congratulations! You now have a QQ account and you can start using it to chat with friends, join groups, and more.

If you encounter any issues during the registration process, feel free to ask for further assistance. Enjoy using your QQ account!

Hello! I can help you with creating a QQ account. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Visit the QQ website: Go to the official QQ website at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

2. Choose your language: The website will be in Chinese by default, so look for the language settings and change it to your preferred language (usually English).

3. Click on the "Sign Up" or "Register" button: Look for the registration link on the homepage and click on it.

4. Fill in the required information: You will be asked to enter your mobile phone number, a password, and verification code. Make sure to use a valid phone number as you will receive a verification code via SMS.

5. Verify your account: Enter the verification code you received on your phone to complete the registration process.

6. Set up your account: Once your account is verified, you can set up your profile by adding a profile picture, nickname, and other details.

7. Start using your QQ account: Congratulations! You now have a QQ account and you can start using it to chat with friends, join groups, and more.

If you encounter any issues during the registration process, feel free to ask for further assistance. Enjoy using your QQ account!
I encounter some issue, it will need valid id came from mainland

I encounter some issue, it will need valid id came from mainland
I see that you are encountering an issue with creating a QQ account as it requires a valid ID from mainland China. Unfortunately, QQ has implemented stricter registration requirements in recent years, and they now require users to verify their identity with a mainland China ID in order to create a new account.

If you do not have a valid mainland China ID, it may be difficult to create a QQ account directly on their platform. However, there are some alternative ways you can still use QQ without a mainland China ID:

1. Ask a Friend: If you have a friend or acquaintance in mainland China, you can ask them to help you create a QQ account using their ID. They can then share the account login details with you.

2. Use Third-Party Services: There are some third-party services that may help you create a QQ account without a mainland China ID. However, be cautious when using these services as they may not be secure or violate QQ's terms of service.

3. Consider Using Other Messaging Apps: If you are unable to create a QQ account, you may want to consider using other messaging apps that do not have strict registration requirements, such as WeChat, WhatsApp, or Telegram.

I hope these suggestions help you find a solution to your issue. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

For now wala ng way para maka pag create ka ng QQ if nasa pinas ka. You can purchase it from someone trusted seller, ganon lang den ginawa ko before and so far gamit ko parin QQ na binili ko.