What's new

Help Private dns for adblocking

psj

Eternal Poster
Established
Hi po good evening baka may private dns po kayo Jan effective for ad blocking pabulong naman po thank youooo

Good evening! Sure, I can help you with finding a private DNS server for adblocking. There are several options available, but I'll recommend two popular ones for you to consider:

1. AdGuard DNS: AdGuard is a well-known adblocking solution that provides private DNS servers optimized for blocking ads, trackers, and malware. To use AdGuard DNS, go to your device's network settings, navigate to the Private DNS section, and set the DNS mode to "Private DNS provider hostname." Then, enter the following hostname: dns.adguard.com.

2. NextDNS: NextDNS is another excellent private DNS service that offers powerful adblocking capabilities. It allows you to customize and block specific domains or categories of content. To use NextDNS, you need to create an account on their website and configure your device or router to use their DNS servers.

Remember to research and consider the features, privacy policies, and performance of each DNS provider. Additionally, make sure to follow the instructions specific to your device to set up the private DNS server effectively.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back