What's new

Practical english lounge

We're here to provide answers for all members as long as we can.
We do some quasi-moderating.

Just going on through an internal problem.
My perspective on everything is also changed.
Note: Not gender conflict, hahaha. :):)

Gender conflict huh? lols wahahaha

So you mean you're part of a group which dissemenates infos and answers questions of PHC members. That's a tiring job for sure. :) Do you have to be online most of the time to do your responsibility?

What do you mean by quasi-moderating? Are you a quarter modertator? 1/4 job of a moderator?

About the internal conflict, is it something related to your spirituality? You can talk about it with me. That is if you're comfortable to do so. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to be online most of the time to do your responsibility?
Not always, just have the "time" to support others. :)
What do you mean by quasi-moderating? Are you a quarter modertator? 1/4 job of a moderator?
Limited...
About the internal conflict, is it something related to your spirituality? You can talk about it with me. That is if you're comfortable to do so. :)
Ooppss, sorry.
Can't share to anyone regarding this matter.
I'm really sorry, but thanks for the concern.

Not always, just have the "time" to support others. :)

Limited...

Ooppss, sorry.
Can't share to anyone regarding this matter.
I'm really sorry, but thanks for the concern.

It's ok. I believe that we are all meant to experience such things for us to grow. Just don't let that burden kill you deep inside. You can share such thing with a trusted friend. :) Sharing our problems with a trusted person do helps a lot.

So, why did you become part of the support team? Did sir draft do it?

welcome to America.
haha i really enjoyed reading comments here because i too wants to know how to speak english too. and yes you are exactly correct ts about the vocabulary asides from the grammar, because my nephew, a 8 years old and no proper study about grammar but she can speak very fluently in english just by talking alone while watching videos from YøùTùbé, but when she speaks the grammars are good. haha my english just for tuba tuba only and i hope i can speak fluently too. i graduated in college 8 years ago but still im very poor in english speaking, kids nowadays are more fluent on speaking english than me haha.

welcome to America.
haha i really enjoyed reading comments here because i too wants to know how to speak english too. and yes you are exactly correct ts about the vocabulary asides from the grammar, because my nephew, a 8 years old and no proper study about grammar but she can speak very fluently in english just by talking alone while watching videos from YôùTùbé, but when she speaks the grammars are good. haha my english just for tuba tuba only and i hope i can speak fluently too. i graduated in college 8 years ago but still im very poor in english speaking, kids nowadays are more fluent on speaking english than me haha.

Yeah. It is really important to firstly focus with enriching one's repertoire of words. Yet, as you go along the way towards english proficiency, you should also learn its grammar bit by bit.
OPM, I just hope that you will still love talking in english even when people are already laughing with your english. Just don't mind them. Know in your heart that you still have what it takes to improve yourself. Language is used for us to communicate with other people. And it's not always about grammar. Although grammar can help us convey our message clearly, it is still not the focus of using language. It's more about the message not the grammar usage.

Happy holidays, everyone! :)

Nice thread, hoping to also improve my skills in speaking english here.
Welcome, KuyangXD!!! :)

Don't just hope for something to happen. Make it happen. Improve your English by practicing it and by immersing yourself with the language per se. What efforts did you make in order for you to improve your english competency?

Good day and happy holidays!!! 🙏

Hi, LightArray.. is this thread still active? I want to improve my grammar too. I find this thread interesting. :D

Hi, LightArray.. is this thread still active? I want to improve my grammar too. I find this thread interesting. :D
The thread is always active but the people are not always active. hahaha

Did you try studying English grammar? There seems to be lots of books about it. Do you want to try this "The Blue Book of Grammar"? I uploaded both epub and pdf formats. Hope you'll like it.

Links:

P.S. Learning grammar rules doesn't make you fluent with the English language, but it does refine your English usage.

Last edited:
The thread is always active but the people are not always active. hahaha

Did you try studying English grammar? There seems to be lots of books about it. Do you want to try this "The Blue Book of Grammar"? I uploaded both epub and pdf formats. Hope you'll like it.

Links:

P.S. Learning grammar rules doesn't make you fluent with the English language, but it does refine your English usage.
Thank you LightArray for providing learning materials. I really appreciated it. Thank you!

There's no need for such a bloody jar. There is tissue after all. :D Goodness, speaking English really is challenging. It is not hard but also never easy, just challenging. Resolving one's mindset to use more positive words will make us see problems as challenges that can be solved.

Dearest sggc, life is hard, but learning a language is exciting. And by the way, have you tried language learning software out there? Rosetta Stone is worth a try. If you're tight on budget, try searching for *****ed apps out there. If you don't know where to start, pm me. Please do include if you are currently using an android or a windows pc. I am willing to help. :)

This thread is abandoned for now by PHC users. Are we really that busy in a distracted world?

REMEMBER: Distraction is different from doing something worthy and beneficial for ourselves.

Hello everyone, may I please have your attention, just to know if we are still alive and kicking. You know, improving ourselves and doing self whatnots. :)