What's new

Practical english lounge

Uhm, uhm uhm, actually uhm
Do I have to answer that question? :) That was really personal though. Haha

But here's a clue:
I am going to be the double of the double first. Goodluck! :)
KayNine, wow! You are awesome! Japanese is a hard language. How did you cope with it? What are your techniques?
John Ace Lopez, thanks to you, too. I'm also sorry for my shortcomings. For I can't entertain you all. :)
thinkster03, goodnight! :)
I just started practicing japanese this year hahaha firstly you must memorize the 2 types of writing Hiragana and Katakana, not to mention the most difficult of them all...kanji where you must know its two parts the 音読み (onyomi) and 訓読み (kunyomi) and it would take approximately 4 years (I think) to memorize its common/used parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
why am i here anyway? whats suppose to be this forum eventually? and one thing, is this a practice board so you can learn how to speak fluently ? well i can teach somebody how wills to learn:)

why am i here anyway? whats suppose to be this forum eventually? and one thing, is this a practice board so you can learn how to speak fluently ? well i can teach somebody how wills to learn:)

i speak only a native language hihi
Hello, :) Moreno0000, have some fun with this thread! You can speak english as long as you can! For as long as your eyes can. It's past early in the morning already. I bet your eyes will be bags tomorrow. Just kidding! :)

I are be gone to read englishment in this thread end my nose be gone to bleeding. The come ments hear are so owe some i are feel jealousy. I are can nut tick eat any moor. I are wishing two be flow went in speakining the endglish. Please teached me. :)

Thank you for this thread. I find it interesting especially to someone who are eager to learn to be fluent in English like me.

I are be gone to read englishment in this thread end my nose be gone to bleeding. The come ments hear are so owe some i are feel jealousy. I are can nut tick eat any moor. I are wishing two be flow went in speakining the endglish. Please teached me. :)
wow

Nice thread, that's the only phrase I can say. Does my grammar sounds right? :)

Good Morning Everyone! ^____^
Another day full of English Conversation today on this Thread.
You guys watching this thread, be ready with your Tissues and Handkerchiefs!
A bloody nose is expected to arise! Hahaha. ^___^
:)

Just want to greet a Bloody Happy Evening to those watching this Thread.
Have a Good Night Rest to those Sleepy Heads out there. ^______^

Just want to greet a Bloody Happy Evening to those watching this Thread.
Have a Good Night Rest to those Sleepy Heads out there. ^______^
Oh, so sorry, been busy searching for something that I can't reply to this thread. Hey, guys, let's get it on.!!

Back