What's new

Closed Postern and shadowsocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskas

Addict
Reaction
So hi there guys. So i've been working for postern nowadays. And im so interested because it just easy to config even though ang mga accounts nito ay mabilis lang makatay pero worth it nman.

Anyways I just have questions. And I've been researching for a long time so dont tell me na "use search" or anything kasi walng malinaw na sagot for me to straighten things out.

Question1: Whats the use of group?
Question2: When you add the account sa rule lahat ba ng na.save mo dun ay un ung magwowork?
Question3: Whats the use of "targets" sa rule?
Question4: Ano ang nakakapag gana sa postern? Except sa accounts? Just like injector na malalik factor din ung payload.

Hope someone who have some great knowledge will answer.

Anyways heres a fast account for all!

ip: 176.31.71.103
port: 443
pass: 51ss.info
aes-256-cfb

Ciao guys!~

Dont forget to like.

Question1: Proxies under Group tend to work as a team. If may ayaw gumana ng isa change siya sa iba.

Question2: Dpende kung tama ang pagkakagawa sa rule.

Question3: Base sa anung klaseng rule: Either Block or Direct

Question4: Its in the phone's capability to handle vpn connection.

Question5: Pass!

Question1: Proxies under Group tend to work as a team. If may ayaw gumana ng isa change siya sa iba.

Question2: Dpende kung tama ang pagkakagawa sa rule.

Question3: Base sa anung klaseng rule: Either Block or Direct

Question4: Its in the phone's capability to handle vpn connection.

Question5: Pass!

so may config na gagawin sa group?
and why do you say na denpendebsa paggawa ng rule? elaborate more mam :)

hmm.. interesting.. can you just pm me and ask.more on pm ;) if you wouldnt mind

So no pms allowed. One does not simply violate a rule ;)

Heres a tutorial.

Under rule. create a rule. Match domain suffix. Next select block. Add google.com to targets.

Youll never browse to google.com. but you can access its sub domains. Like google.com.ph

If you set match domain keyword. Then block set targets google. All address that contains exactly "google" blocks you. Example: google.com.ph , play.google.com and so on

But you can access sites that doesnt match google like googleservices.com googleblah2.ph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back