What's new

Help Poco x3 pro stuck on boot logo (MIUI logo)

Eloise

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello po paps, Good Day!

I have poco x3 pro, na stuck sa logo o boot logo and is unable to proceed to its system. I tried some method to flash the stock OS but then hindi ma flash kase lock state daw. I was unable to unlock the bootloader kase hindi nga sya ma boot sa system nya.

any help po? hhuhu badly needed.
thanks sa makakatulong.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your Poco X3 Pro. Getting stuck on the boot logo can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem.

1. Forced Restart: Start by performing a forced restart on your device. Press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds until the device vibrates and restarts. This can help fix minor software glitches.

2. Clear Cache Partition: If a forced restart doesn't solve the issue, you can try clearing the cache partition. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button simultaneously until the Mi logo appears.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Recovery mode" option and press the power button to select it.
- Once you see the Android logo, press and hold the power button, then press the volume up button once and release both buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Wipe cache" option and press the power button to select it.
- After the process is complete, select the "Reboot system now" option.

3. Factory Reset: If clearing the cache partition doesn't work, you may need to perform a factory reset. Please note that this will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding. To perform a factory reset:
- Follow steps 1-4 from the previous method to access the recovery mode.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option and press the power button to select it.
- Confirm the action by selecting "Yes" and wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, select the "Reboot system now" option.

If none of the above methods work, you may need to consider flashing the stock OS. Unlocking the bootloader is required for flashing custom ROMs, but it shouldn't be necessary for flashing the stock OS. You can try using the Mi Flash Tool or other authorized MIUI flashing tools to flash the stock firmware.

If you're still unable to resolve the issue, I would recommend reaching out to the official Poco support or visiting a service center for further assistance. They may be able to help you with unlocking the bootloader if necessary.

I hope this helps! Good luck in resolving the problem with your Poco X3 Pro.

Ipon nalang ako para pang emergency fund sa phone hahaha. Anytime, baka masira ang Poco X3 Pro ko.