Closed Please do answer this situational questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverSayDieKez

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Top 5 question to ask yourself .

You can pick 1 question or more to answer english or tagalog. Godbless

1. If you had 100 million pesos to spend, but were going to die in 7 days, what would you do with your money?

2. Would you rather be deaf or blind? and Why?

3. What is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.? Why do you exist? What is your mission?

4. If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?

5. If your mother and your wife fell into a river at the same time, who would you save first and why?

1. 70℅ goes to family, 20℅ charity, 10% church.

2. Deaf.

3. To be happy and share it with other people specially the ones i care most.

4. When will the world end? or Who made him?

5. Mom. Don't have a wife. Nyahaha.
And if i did have one i'll make sure she knows how to swim. Pretty sure she'll have greater chances to survive anyway. My mom's old.

1. 70℅ goes to family, 20℅ charity, 10% church.

2. Deaf.

3. To be happy and share it with other people specially the ones i care most.

4. When will the world end? or Who made him?

5. Mom. Don't have a wife. Nyahaha.
And if i did have one i'll make sure she knows how to swim. Pretty sure she'll have greater chances to survive anyway. My mom's old.

nice answer but playing safe ka paps sa number 5. hahaha I'll answer din

1. 50% for hospitals and schools, 50% families and relatives
2. For me blind , mas prefer ko kasi voice rather than beauty
3. To help my families to give them better life.
4. Why I'm so handsome XD
5. Of course my first love you know what I mean :)

1. give it to someone who can use it well

2. hmmm.. no one wants to be deaf or blind..so why will i choose?

3. according to the book of Ecclesiastes.. life is futility, i exist because i exist.. and that's it, again life is futility...

4. hmm..i only remember the book of Job who questions him... and answers.. he created all of things and you ask questions..

5. you only say fell into a river at the same time.. so i can save them both.. and i will..

Based on your answers I can say you have an high IQ, logical person, book reader. But you have a weak side also you're playing safe hahaha

*before that day come ill make sure that i already spent all of it
*chose to be blind coz i dont want to see myself not being able to act as a normal person
*i exist coz i have purpose and that purpose is my mision to be acomplish
*how to become you
*my wife coz my mother told me to love my wife til the rest of my life but how can i do it if ill let her die and saved my mom instead im sure shell understand it..

*before that day come ill make sure that i already spent all of it
*chose to be blind coz i dont want to see myself not being able to act as a normal person
*i exist coz i have purpose and that purpose is my mision to be acomplish
*how to become you
*my wife coz my mother told me to love my wife til the rest of my life but how can i do it if ill let her die and saved my mom instead im sure shell understand it..

Sorry paps ha , I'll just want to criticize your answer I hope you understand and I know open minded nmn tayu dito . :)

first thing . How can you spent your money within 7 days and hindi ba pumasok sa isip nyu na you can contribute to others? siguru not complete lang answer sa number 1 be specify po .
number 2 = for me my comment lang you can't face a situation na alam mo na masasaktan ka lang.

number 3-5 = Great situational answer paps I salute you .

... i have a low i.q. i still study more than enough years.. and also everyone has a weak side..
and i must say everyone wants to be in safe side..
because life itself is harsh,unknown,cruel.. etc...

bakit delete nyu po mam ? hehe it depends naman sa sitiuation kanya2 siguru tayu perspective siguru I'm used to be strong sa mga na daanan na sa buhay.

1. 50% for hospitals and schools, 50% families and relatives
2. For me blind , mas prefer ko kasi voice rather than beauty
3. To help my families to give them better life.
4. Why I'm so handsome XD
5. Of course my first love you know what I mean :)
1. Great.

2. No Tv/Movies, Cellphone, Computer games, Driving? Smaller chance to get a job and achieve your #3 answer.

3. But what happens next after you've achieved all that?

4. You'll probably end up in hell for Lying to yourself. Joke

5. Why though?

1. Great.

2. No Tv/môviês, Cellphone, Computer games, Driving? Smaller chance to get a job and achieve your #3 answer.

3. But what happens next after you've achieved all that?

4. You'll probably end up in hell for Lying to yourself. Joke

5. Why though?

Indi ko mapusuan bess ahaaha grave ung point of view mo may na realize talaga ako I thought I have best answers tsk .
number 3 for now family lg talga priority ko after that bhala na siguru I can handle namn myself.
4. just kidding XD
5. I love my mother more than my wife but I still have no wife thats why :)

Sorry paps ha , I'll just want to criticize your answer I hope you understand and I know open minded nmn tayu dito . :)

first thing . How can you spent your money within 7 days and hindi ba pumasok sa isip nyu na you can contribute to others? siguru not complete lang answer sa number 1 be specify po .
number 2 = for me my comment lang you can't face a situation na alam mo na masasaktan ka lang.

number 3-5 = Great situational answer paps I salute you .
Yes youre right bout 1 maybe not specified or i need to elaborate coz i didnt say where ill spend that kind of amount of money ;instead of giving to a charity why not build my own charitable institution,of course a part for my family .relatives..loved ones...when it comes to 2 sorry but thats my character

Yes youre right bout 1 maybe not specified or i need to elaborate coz i didnt say where ill spend that kind of amount of money ;instead of giving to a charity why not build my own charitable institution,of course a part for my family .relatives..loved ones...when it comes to 2 sorry but thats my character

uu nga paps I know youre a good person. Siguru sa love puso mo ay gusto pang lumaban pero isip at katawan mo ay kosang bumibitaw haha

1. Mamatay na rin lang ako ibibigay ko nalang sa mga nangangailangan ng tulong mga taong pinagkaitan ng kaginhawaan sa buhay dahil sa kagagawan ng mga taong matatakaw sa pera

2. Bulag nalang para di ako makagawa ng maraming at mabibigat na kasalanan at magiging kasangkapan pa ako ng awa marami maaawa sa akin at ang mga taong maaawa sa akin ay kaaawaan din ng Dios sa araw ng paghuhukom

3. Siguro kaya tayo umiral para gumawa ng mabuti dahil ang gumawa sa atin ay mabuti

4. Itatanong ko sa Dios, bakit mo nilikha ang tao?

5. Pareho ko silang unang ililigtas bago ang sarili ko hahahaah nagkalito na

1. Mamatay na rin lang ako ibibigay ko nalang sa mga nangangailangan ng tulong mga taong pinagkaitan ng kaginhawaan sa buhay dahil sa kagagawan ng mga taong matatakaw sa pera

2. Bulag nalang para di ako makagawa ng maraming at mabibigat na kasalanan at magiging kasangkapan pa ako ng awa marami maaawa sa akin at ang mga taong maaawa sa akin ay kaaawaan din ng Dios sa araw ng paghuhukom

3. Siguro kaya tayo umiral para gumawa ng mabuti dahil ang gumawa sa atin ay mabuti

4. Itatanong ko sa Dios, bakit mo nilikha ang tao?

5. Pareho ko silang unang ililigtas bago ang sarili ko hahahaah nagkalito na

hahaha paps parang magiging servant ka ni God sa church in the near future . Tanong ko lang seryoso to napa isip ka ba kayu na gusto nyu maging pari or something na makak serve ka kay God?

1. if my family is still around, I will give it to them -- full amount.
2. i prefer being deaf. being in the dark is scary.
3. to experience 'life' -- to grieve, to suffer, to celebrate, to enjoy, to get mad, to be happy... specific events aren't necessary
4. Are you real/do you even exist? (this paradox... i'm asking a question to something i don't believe :))
5. since you've said that they only 'fell' then that doesn't mean they are drowning... now why would i contemplate to choose to save someone not in danger?

Last edited by a moderator:
pwede pasali?:)

1. ieestablish ko muna anak ko para pag nawala na ako meron syang income pag wala na ako,bahay,negosyo,sasakyan
sa iba sa kapatid,o kung buhay pa magulang ko.

2. i would rather be blind-malabo na kasi mata ko,mas kailangan ko marinig ang sinasabi ng tao meron naman gagabay sa yo.

3. to love a man,to be a wife and be a mother-essence of a woman.

4. kung flat ba talaga ang mundo?

5. ang taong nagmamahal sa yo kahit ano mangyari-mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.