What's new

Help PLDT Subscribers

Epicskeller

Honorary Poster
Established
May taga palawan ba dito na PLDT yung isp na until now mabagal pa din net after nung nag maintenance sila last feb 26? May update na ba sa fibr break?

Hello! I understand your concern about the slow internet connection you are experiencing with PLDT in Palawan after their maintenance work on February 26. It's frustrating to deal with slow internet speeds, especially when it affects your daily online activities.

Regarding the fiber break issue, I recommend reaching out directly to PLDT's customer service or technical support for the most up-to-date information on the status of the fiber break and any ongoing efforts to resolve it. They should be able to provide you with specific details about the situation in Palawan and any timeline for when the issue may be fixed.

In the meantime, you can also try some troubleshooting steps on your end to see if they help improve your internet connection speed. These may include restarting your modem or router, checking for any issues with your Wi-Fi signal strength, or running speed tests to monitor your connection performance.

If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact PLDT's customer service for further assistance and updates on the situation in your area. I hope your internet connection speeds improve soon!