What's new

Help PLDT Router - AN5506-04 (Confusing)

elarcoiri

Honorary Poster
Hi guys ask lang po sana ako kasi yung PLDT Router ko na AN5506-04 ay ma access ko lang if sa device lang kung saan ko sya na first change pass yung admin..
For example ni reset ko yung router mababalik lahat sa default yung then pag gusto kong ma access ang full admin eh kailangan kong palitan yung pass etc para maka pasok diba?.

Kung sa PC ko sya chinange yung default pass after reset eh dun ko lang ma access yung full admin account or yung 192.168.1.1/fh di ko sya ma log in or access ung full admin sa ibang device unless naka log in pa yung account sa PC ko.. if naka log in pa maka log in pa ako sa ibang device pero if hindi naka log in sa pc ko eh hindi ako maka log in sa cp ko or ibang pc..

Eh diba as long alam mo yung admin acc and pass eh pwede mo ma access sa any device yung full access? or may kailangan akong palitan sa ibang settings? Hirap kasi minsan na kailangan ko pang mag pa andar ng pc para ma access ko yung admin ko sa cp ko.

Salamat po sa sasagot..

Hello! I understand your frustration with accessing the full admin account on your PLDT Router (AN5506-04) from different devices. Let me clarify how the router's admin access works.

By default, the router's admin username and password are set to their factory defaults. After a reset, you can access the full admin account by logging in with the default credentials. However, if you change the password on your PC, you will only be able to access the full admin account from that specific device.

To access the full admin account from any device, you need to change the password through the router's settings page. This will update the credentials for the admin account across all devices. After changing the password, you should be able to log in to the full admin account from any device using the new credentials.

If you are still unable to access the full admin account from other devices after changing the password, there may be some other settings that need to be adjusted. You can try the following steps:

1. Make sure you are connected to the router's network.
2. Open a web browser and enter the router's IP address (usually 192.168.1.1) in the address bar.
3. Enter your new admin username and password.
4. If you still can't log in, try clearing your browser cache and cøøkíés or try using a different browser.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, you may need to contact PLDT support for further assistance. They should be able to provide you with specific instructions based on your router model.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.