What's new

Help PLDT Home R281 nag update ng Software Version (v004.1). Openline di na gumagana.

Silver Dawn

Enthusiast
Nag update ang PLDT Home R281 and hindi na gumagana yung openline na AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Error na ang nakalagay.
Also, openline na sana ako kaso after the update RED na ang signal. Kaya nag system restore ako planning na i-openline ulit kaso error na yung AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Any solution?

parang wala na pag-asa tong modem natin, I'm already considering buying Huawei B525 instead. Lesson learned, I will never buy another modem na tied-up sa telco. They should not be controlling what we do with our devices once we ρáíd for it already.

yan ang ugali kasi ng pinoy.... lesson learned wag na sana natin tangkilikin ang mga devices na mismong mga telco ang nagmomodefied ng firmware na nakabase sa kanilang network... nilolock pa sa mga bweste

[XX='aldrinmeh2, c: 1233314, m: 1260617'][/XX]
Peru mas mura parin kasi yung mga yun po. Kaya nmn siguro gawan ng paraan mga yan. Tiwala lang sa mga masters

186513728_511901919844649_7879012348994512708_n.jpg

dumating sakin ung sealed package ng modem 4 days ago sir from shopee

Attachments

EugeneKey - Hey there! I've got an issue after modifying the R281's firmware. I was partially successful and now able to use Globe and TM sim cards but the original PLDT sim and all other Smart-related sim cards I have (Smart 5G-ready sim, TNT, and Sun) no longer work. It is as if my modem/router switched to being a Globe-locked device!

I only did the first part of the modification - excluding the band locking steps.

And another issue is that the PLDT sim card that was originally bundled with the device doesn't work when inserted into any other open line Huawei routers (or is it supposed to only work with the R281 it was bundled with?)

Your thoughts?

Anyone's advice aside from EugeneKey is very much welcome.

Ako lang ba or merong mga unit din dito na di napipindot yung required link for openline? kahit ibang sim gamitin? hahahahah sayang goods pa naman dito sim

Users search this thread by keywords

1. PLDT open line modem
Back