What's new

Help PLDT Home R281 nag update ng Software Version (v004.1). Openline di na gumagana.

Silver Dawn

Enthusiast
Nag update ang PLDT Home R281 and hindi na gumagana yung openline na AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Error na ang nakalagay.
Also, openline na sana ako kaso after the update RED na ang signal. Kaya nag system restore ako planning na i-openline ulit kaso error na yung AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Any solution?

nasa mismong html file po ng webui si tr069, you cant see it po from the past configs kasi nakacomment line siya sa code,so i think po legit siya from the manufacturer, and first of all po parang proxy lang naman si nginx

[XX='_ameee, c: 1357433, m: 1766906'][/XX] naiba kona comment ko sorry pero may nabasa kc ako may sariling acs tr069 ang pldt try ko trace location phillippine sia ung yan sa hongkong based nakakabahala pa din yata tut nayan patchable pa atah di ako sure🤷‍♂️🧐

EugeneKey You truly are a blessing!! thanks a lot. It worked. But in my case it always changed to single band 1/xx or 3/xx where the internet connection will be lost. And need to relock again once it change. is there a way to make it permanently be lock to dual band 1/3 or 3/1? Thanks!

Two options how TR069 is used
1. The router periodically checks for updates and installs them when they appear
2. The manufacturer himself can connect to the router remotely and install the update
It all works through the CWMP service
There was no option to disable CWMP in the original script.
But now as you can see it is, the first option is on the form.
Connection request port is the port that is open from the outside on your router to connect to the router remotely. When the service is disabled, this port becomes unavailable.
In addition, you can go to the configuration manager, click Export configuration file, decrypt it (I already said how to do this in this thread)
And look at the tr069 config and you will see that the settings are applied

Users search this thread by keywords

1. PLDT open line modem
  2. best modem for smart
  3. pldt boosteven r281 version 4.2
Back