What's new

Help PLDT Home R281 nag update ng Software Version (v004.1). Openline di na gumagana.

Silver Dawn

Enthusiast
Nag update ang PLDT Home R281 and hindi na gumagana yung openline na AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Error na ang nakalagay.
Also, openline na sana ako kaso after the update RED na ang signal. Kaya nag system restore ako planning na i-openline ulit kaso error na yung AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Any solution?

Samin ilang buwan na namin binili to di naman nag uupdate baka may way kayo ng open line na di need ng pc
ECAEFE01-9C48-4F4A-ADA5-889C2F668101.jpeg

Attachments

if you don't know how it run it's doesn't matter, also config will give you nothing, we need to be able to upload and update the config file, but I can't do it, everytime I get error 500
In general, I am tired of this router, maybe I will return to it in a week

Yes,I don't know about it,I'm just curious what's inside the config
You must take a rest sir,you can do it in the next day,maybe someday you will find the answers to your problem so take a rest sir🙂

[XX='EugeneKey, c: 1287438, m: 1668473'][/XX] what will happen is If you are able to enable ssh access we can access it using 192.168.1.1 IP. or if you are able to downgrade to software 4.0 we can use the Huawei terminal to execute commands.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. PLDT open line modem
  2. pldt boosteven r281 version 4.2
  3. best modem for smart
Back