What's new

Help Pldt häçk ano default pass neto? Sana may maka tulong po.

newhype

Journeyman
Established
Screenshot_20240215_120044.jpg

Attachments

Hi there! It seems like you're looking for help with finding the default password for a PLDT router. Let me assist you with that.

The default password for PLDT routers typically depends on the model or brand of the router. However, there are some common default passwords that are frequently used for PLDT routers. Here are a few examples:

1. For PLDT Home Fibr routers, the default username is "adminpldt" and the default password is "1234567890" or "admin1234".

2. For PLDT Home DSL routers, the default username is "admin" and the default password is also "1234" or "adminpldt".

It's important to note that these default passwords are often changed by the users for security reasons. If the default passwords mentioned above don't work for your router, it's possible that the password has been modified. In such cases, you may need to contact PLDT's customer support for further assistance.

Also, keep in mind that attempting to häçk into someone else's router or network without permission is îllégâl and unethical. If you're experiencing issues with your own PLDT router, I suggest reaching out to PLDT's customer support for guidance. They will be able to assist you in resolving any issues you may be facing.

I hope this information helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Back