What's new

Platinum Karaoke Updates (as of August 16, 2023)

aurawygon2021

Honorary Poster
As of August 16, 2023

Name of Model Series - Current Latest Volume - Latest Monthly Update (Based on Major HDD updates)

1. Major HDD, Cello, Alpha and other HDD players - September 2023 (Through Online Update and Song Authentication for those asking for updates on this one)
2. Piano SD, Flute and other SD players - Volume 95 - June 2023
3. Reyna CD players - Volume 95 - July 2023
4. T-X, Kapitan CD players - Volume 94 - March 2023
5. KS SD Series - Volume 23 - June 2023
6. KS CD Series - Volume 22 - March 2023

------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT (Aug. 22, 2023):
Volume 21 with my custom BGV is now available!
https://phcorner.net/threads/platin...om-bgv-iso-download-for-testing-only.1785441/

Please note that it's not yet the latest one. I uploaded this because Exodes already uploaded Vol 21 and I wasn't get to upload that one with my custom BGV.
------------------

So far, in CDs and SDs section, Reyna has the latest update which is Volume 95 (up to July 2023 songs). KS Series users including me still waiting.

I wonder why they're inconsistent right now with the updates usually sabay talaga ang releases.

Here's my theory why matagal sila magupdate:
Because I noticed that the storage is almost full, due to the fact there's a lot of pre-recorded songs in this one (files like AptVol, AptVol2 and so on, Apt-Mid is probably for midi songs), they probably still trying to figure out what to do. They may convert some pre-recorded songs to midi format.
I hope they will release it soon. My BGVs are already set. I tested them and they worked.
So everyone, please wait for Platinum Karaoke to release Volume 23 or 24. As soon as they release it, I'll buy it and copy all the files and BGV and share it to you, guys.

May the aura be with you.
- LCD

Last edited: