Closed Pixiv downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
PHCorner_Header_v2.png

what is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.?

pixiv is the premier online artist community where members submit illustrations, manga, and novels or browse work created by others. Join the millions that make up the pixiv community.

you probably have some anime or anime'ish wallpapers saved in your pc, laptop or smarthphone and you don't know where the original source of it came from. well its from pixiv xD

they also have a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. aswell and it's free.

i recommend you to register first at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to be able to use this program.

after downloading the program, run "PixivUtil2.exe" and close it after so it will generate the config.ini file we need to edit, then open the "config.ini" file with your notepad.
now look for "[Authentication]" from the config.ini you just opened in your notepad and input your account like the one in the image below so you wouldn't need to log in everytime you run the program.
ignore the cøøkíé line since it will auto generate after getting your account logged in.
save it after editing.
image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now it's time to run the program. see image below
so by now you have probably inputted your account after running the program.

this time it will ask you on what command number would you like for it to do the downloading.
for me i always just pick 1 which is the " download by member_id" = it will download ALL the images of the pixiv artist you have picked.
see how i put 1 on the input line.
after choosing your desired command number.
next will be the member id of the pixiv profile you would like to download at.
here is the profile that i have picked "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."
since he has some awesome fan arts, or it depends on your own on which pixiv profile you wanna download to, or just browse the site and look for users there that has some awesome fan arts that picks your interest.
see how his profile link has the "id=455626" at the end of the link? just copy the number and paste it inside the pixiv downloader when it asks for the id number.
next is "start page": i recommend this to be always just 1 which is the default.
"end page": always 0.
image.jpg

image.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after inputting the following and pressing enter, it will start downloading and it will create its own folder with the folder's name corresponding to the pixiv profile you have downloaded to and you can also see how many images are left to download in the title bar.
as far as i know there's no pause download feature yet.
i added the developer's link below the thread so make sure to look it up if you're wondering what other features this program has.
image.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's my finished downloads as proof that it works really well.
image.jpg

i really recommend this program for those who loves top tier and high quality fan arts and for those who likes to edit like in photoshop and for those who just like awesome fan arts as wallpapers. xD

Credits to the developer
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Download Link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ps: after downloading make sure to extract it inside a folder so the files wouldnt scatter all over lol.
DjWzChu.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back