Closed Pinakamasakit? Ang mainlove sa bakla. 😔 Don't judge me, please? 💔

Status
Not open for further replies.

salenggai

Honorary Poster
I'll sleep again tonight, then I'll get up again tomorrow. My alarm clock is the one thing I know that could wake me up in everyday and forcefully delight myself for a new life. I hate it, cause it takes me back to reality.. I always have you in my dreams. Dreams of me and you, everything that we've had before. They aren't nightmares, not scary yet they give me chills. It's like, I just wanna live inside my dreams and not wake up anymore.. I seldom wish that I'd go in a coma state, so I could be with you for a little longer, or maybe forever.
I thought I have moved on from you, but I was wrong. I must only have slipped a memory of you for a while, I believe so. It's so sad, Mervin, that our lovestory suddenly went undone. I've written it myself, tried hard to mold the best love story that Shakespeare and Sparks could've envied. From prologues to a couple of chapters, I've endured every struggles that came. My fingers got tired and numbed while on the notes. I've deprived myself to sleep so I could make everyday a good page. My heart was dubbing so fast, inspired, everytime we say good night and call it a good day. Yet, I've been stuck. We were on the midst of that fire, when I had to leave the next page blank. In an instant, I had to slap-closed the book and just let myself break free. I feel swollen until now. I can still feel the pain. The lovestory that failed because it got filled with fears, insecurities, anger and selfishness. A Lovestory that didn't have the chance to have an epilogue. And never had a happy ending..
We had the right love at the wrong time. It was there, but it was not meant to be for us. 📚

How do I unlove you?

Status
Not open for further replies.