What's new

Referral PI NETWORK [MINE and EARN] 1Pi coin= 100$

Ground Level

Forum Guru
Reaction
PI Network ::

It is a cryptocurrency or digital currency developed by a group of Standford PhDs . It is first digital currency which you can mine using your mobile phone . Once it reaches its beta stage you will be able to buy or sell PI currency .

The Pi Network cryptocurrency is currently worth nothing as it is in stage 2 development and has not yet launched on the blockchain, but a back-end marketplace already has users exchanging the currency for up to $10 a coin.

As of now the Pi Network is still on the process to bring up an established connection until December.

Pi has yet to launch as a cryptocurrency that investors can buy and sell. You can mine the coin through the Pi Network app if you receive a referral code from a current user.

Tutorial::

STEP 1
. Download the application on Google Playstore "Pi Network"
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_2021-08-15-23-59-03-73.jpg

STEP 2. Sign up an account. You can either sign up using your phone number or connecting Facebook account to Pi App.

Step 3. The app will request for Invitation code in order to proceed and process your account.

Use my Invitation code: PaiRaa

Step 4. After getting right in through the process, you have to click this button to start mining.

IMG_20210816_000622.jpg

According to the process, you are able to mine at least 3Pi coins per day. This indicate that the user must able to hit the button once every 24hrs to run the service. The Pi application suggests that the application can still mine points even having your device is closed.

That's all. Let's all wait until December to see the value of the point we have earned.

The article says the posible value of 1Pi = 10$ or 100$ or even 1000$.

Try mining.

Attachments