Photoshop plugin - digital films tool ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
phcorner_header_v2-png.243587

Create stunning and realistic light ray effects quickly and easily. Known as volumetric lighting in computer graphics or crepuscular rays in atmospheric optics, this dramatic effect adds polish and style. Since the rays are only added to highlight areas, they have the effect of passing through objects and add a third dimensional quality. Add shafts of light streaming through clouds, rays filtering through a forest canopy, beams of light on a foggy night or rays shooting out from text. Rays adds a striking and dramatic quality to any image.

RAYS FEATURES:

• Set the ray length and brightness
  • Control ray direction with an on-screen control
  • Customize the color of the rays using a color picker
  • Threshold control to specify where the rays will be visible
  • Add your own light source to generate rays
  • Randomize the rays
  • Add texture inside the rays for a more natural and organic look
  • Modify settings with sliders
  • Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools *
  • Layering system for multiple film stock application *
  • Modify settings with sliders

SYSTEM / SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
  • Adobe Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
  • Apple Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
  • Apple Aperture 3
  • Adobe After Effects CS5 and up
  • Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up
  • Apple Final Cut Pro X
  • Apple Motion 5
  • Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
  • Assimilate Scratch v8 and up
  • Black Magic Resolve v11 and up
  • Sony Vegas v13 and up
  • The Foundry's Nuke v8 and up
  • Macintosh Multicore 64 Bit Intel® processor
  • Mac OSX 10.8 and above
  • Windows 7 64 bit and up

My Sample Images:
sample_1-jpg.250111

sample_2-jpg.250112

sample_3-jpg.250113

PS: don't forget to follow the read me text file included inside to avoid installation problems.
an image is also included which shows you where to find the plugin in photoshop once you installed and cr@cked it, enjoy and have fun experimenting with the plugin.

~visit my other threads~

nagloloko kasi ung ano cr4ck3d ko na photshop cs6 kaya nag switch to portable nlng ako hahaha
hhmm. i think may paraan pero not sure kung gagana. may plugins folder ba ung portable mo bro? penge ako screenshot if possible.

View attachment 250119
eto ba ung file location nya ?
C:\Program Files\Digital Film Tools\Rays v2.0
make sure na 64bit yung operating system na gamit mo. since dun lang compatible ung plugin.
need ko kasi makita yung folder kung san nakalagay yung portable photoshop mo, since need ko malaman if may "plug-ins" folder yung sau.

View attachment 250134
may plug-ins folder ung portable
yes 64bit to

cge after mo ma install and cr@ck yung plugin. copy mo yung folder named "Photoshop64" dun sa directory ng plugin. tas paste mo yung "Photoshop64" folder na yun sa loob ng "plug-ins" folder ng portable photoshop mo. then run your photoshop and see if the plugin name will appear in your filter tab list like the one shown in the image i included in the rar.

cge after mo ma install and cr@ck yung plugin. copy mo yung folder named "Photoshop64" dun sa directory ng plugin. tas paste mo yung "Photoshop64" folder na yun sa loob ng "plug-ins" folder ng portable photoshop mo. then run your photoshop and see if the plugin name will appear in your filter tab list like the one shown in the image i included in the rar.
Good news lumabas ung digital film tools >> rays 2.0 but after clicking it lumabas to upload_2017-9-26_2-42-28.png

anyways but thanks for this ill just fix my photoshop cs6 pra magamit ko to thanks for sharing

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.