What's new

Help Photoshop Issue

kimmybhoi

Eternal Poster
Established
Hi po. Pa help naman. Yung photoshop ko kasi nagkakaerror then nag close nlang. Ano kaya pwedeng solusyon?

1693576435283.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing an error with Photoshop and it keeps closing unexpectedly. There could be several reasons why this is happening, but here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Update Photoshop: Make sure you have the latest version of Photoshop installed. Updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that can resolve common issues.

2. Check system requirements: Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run Photoshop. Insufficient hardware resources can cause instability and crashes. Check Adobe's official website for the recommended specifications.

3. Disable third-party plugins: If you have any third-party plugins or extensions installed, try disabling them to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, incompatible or outdated plugins can cause conflicts with Photoshop.

4. Reset Photoshop preferences: Corrupted preference files can lead to crashes. Resetting Photoshop preferences can often solve these issues. To do this, launch Photoshop while holding down the Shift + Alt + Ctrl (Windows) or Shift + Option + Command (Mac) keys. A dialog box will appear asking if you want to delete the Photoshop settings file. Choose "Yes" to reset the preferences.

5. Repair or reinstall Photoshop: If none of the above steps work, you may need to repair or reinstall Photoshop. This process will vary depending on your operating system. You can find detailed instructions on Adobe's website or contact their customer support for assistance.

Additionally, if you receive any specific error messages, it would be helpful to share them so we can provide more targeted solutions.

Installation pa lang ako.

Good day po. Pa help lang po ako dito.

May ganito po kasi error sakin pag na iinstall.
I already tried installing it via "Run as admin"

View attachment 2746523
cra̾cked din ba ito boss?
pa bm po ,,, same issue sakin ,,,, kahit anung *****ed version detected nila ?
a proper cra̾cked version will include instructions to disconnect internet and disable antivirus before installing, it also includes entries to the "hosts" file to block connections to adobe permanently

cra̾cked din ba ito boss?

a proper cra̾cked version will include instructions to disconnect internet and disable antivirus before installing, it also includes entries to the "hosts" file to block connections to adobe permanently

I tried installing this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
and this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I tried installing this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
and this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
just because photoshop updated to version 25 does not mean a working cra̾ck is automatically available, always check the torrent sites for the last version cra̾cked successfully, just checked pìrâ†é bay and the latest working cra̾ck is still version 24

just because photoshop updated to version 25 does not mean a working cra̾ck is automatically available, always check the torrent sites for the last version cra̾cked successfully, just checked pìrâ†é bay and the latest working cra̾ck is still version 24
Thank you po sir sa info.
i guess ung proven working na lang ung gagamitin ko.