What's new

Closed Photoshop cc 2017 customized splashscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
phcorner_header_v2-png.256245

browser_preview_tmp-gif.256246

comparison-png.256247

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC 2017

let's start with the style of the splashscreen, i was supposed to do and make 2 styles of each splashscreen, the full image one and the one with the sidebar. i only picked the side bar style since the full image one has those text background color which can't be remove via image editing method, it's probably coded text and i've got no idea where and how to remove that, and that's mostly the reason why i stick to the sidebar one.

i do apologize if the images i picked are not to your liking since i mostly stick to simplistic design fan arts, mostly from pixiv, but i can do and make you one if you want, just send me the image or the image link of the one you want for me to put and i'll pm you the link later on.

and so with that out of the way, let's go to my pre-made splashcreens.

1. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256248

2. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256249

3. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256250

4. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256251

5. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256252

6. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256253

7. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256254

8. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256255

9. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256256

10. <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.> <You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.>
splash1080_background_s0-jpg.256257

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO USE/INSTALL
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PHOTOSHOP IS CLOSED AND NOT RUNNING BEFORE DOING THIS.

1.go to the resources directory of your photoshop
for the 32bit users: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Resources
for the 64bit users: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Resources

2.make sure to backup your original files in the Resources folder, like so in the image.
screenshot_1-png.256258

3.Now time for us to use one of the pre-made. by this time im sure you have downloaded your prefered splashscreen to use. now move the downloaded resources.rar in the aforementioned photoshop directory.
for the 32bit users: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Resources
for the 64bit users: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Resources
now extract the resource.rar, if it asks to overwrite the files just overwrite it.
screenshot_2-png.256259

and that's it!
run your photoshop and see the splashcreen goodness lol.

WILL ADD MORE LATER ON.
added: 6-10 (Tuesday, Aug 15 2017)

~visit my other threads~
View attachment 256260

Attachments

Last edited:
akala ko yung mismong tool yung shinare..

since CC 2014 ko na ito ginagawa.

WvHP6P3.jpg

-removed-

tinatamad lang ako magshare..

kung about naman sa artwork name/see the about for details at walang Developers name. medyo advanced ang gagawin niyo thru Hex editor

Attachments

Last edited:
akala ko yung mismong tool yung shinare..

since CC 2014 ko na ito ginagawa.

-removed-

tinatamad lang ako magshare..

kung about naman sa artwork name/see the about for details at walang Developers name. medyo advanced ang gagawin niyo thru Hex editor

i do have a copy of the tool for unpacking, but for repacking i need to go to a specific site just to get it repacked. a slow process of uploading then downloading. and about the hex editing, no way i would waste time on that one. i remember doing hex editing when i was modding blade & soul outfit files and it was very time consuming for me even when i was following an online video tutorial. uggghhh. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back