What's new

Referral Phgaming

sepipoy

Leecher
Reaction
Proved and tested may pragmatic!!
Piso lang taya sa pragmatic.

Para makatulong kayo sakin Kasi tinest ko para sa inyo reg under my link hahaha

Click the link below to download the APP, register bonus 1 bind mobile number bonus 88 and agency rebates for free.
immediately! join in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20230412-214011.jpg Screenshot_20230412-213950.jpg Screenshot_20230412-213938.jpg

Attachments

Wala po. Kumukuha lang yata ng ref tong ts eh. Parang scam lang
buti hindi ko pa nadownload aksaya oras pala

nagsinungaling pa si ts para makapag hakot ng invite ,nakaka disappoint .lalo ka mawawalan ng referral kapag ganyan. yung totoo lang sana

wala ba nareceived paps? try ko sana
Verify sa cs

Wala , bwiset , nag messsage ako sa cs ng tg pinasanaman ako sa whats app cs
Kelangan mahaba pasensya mo

buti hindi ko pa nadownload aksaya oras pala

nagsinungaling pa si ts para makapag hakot ng invite ,nakaka disappoint .lalo ka mawawalan ng referral kapag ganyan. yung totoo lang sana
Sabi ko sayo nag depo Ako 500

Registered na at na bind na gcash. Wala namang bonus
Contact csr

Nag depo Ako 500

Sir Hindi ba malinaw na tnry ko and nag depo Ako Hindi Naman Yung 88 Yung inaadvertise
Malinaw and I've even contacted csr via whatsapp just now. Kung ano ano hinihingi just for the lame 88 bonus gusto pa valid ID, screenshot ng gcash, etc. Which is basically impossible for ordinary users to claim bonus. Basically, this is kind of click-bait para dumami lang yang referrals mo and stop spamming threads dito kasi you have been reported already.

Malinaw and I've even contacted csr via whatsapp just now. Kung ano ano hinihingi just for the lame 88 bonus gusto pa valid ID, screenshot ng gcash, etc. Which is basically impossible for ordinary users to claim bonus. Basically, this is kind of click-bait para dumami lang yang referrals mo and stop spamming threads dito kasi you have been reported already.
Actually nothing wrong posted and what I said was. It's really available plus I don't depend on freebies you clicking on the link is a +1 na I proved the payout of the site. Basically I post for pay outs.

Screenshot_20230412-222312.jpg

Attachments

Actually nothing wrong posted and what I said was. It's really available plus I don't depend on freebies you clicking on the link is a +1 na I proved the payout of the site. Basically I post for pay outs.

View attachment 2611315
Well then, do not advertise false claimed just to earn referrals. This forum is heavily depending on freebies and other tricks, and if you are trying to advertise your game and showcasing that you do not depend on freebies then post this somewhere else.

Well then, do not advertise false claimed just to earn referrals. This forum is heavily depending on freebies and other tricks, and if you are trying to advertise your game and showcasing that you do not depend on freebies then post this somewhere else.
Me personally nothing said against you or the freebies. What I posted was. Kahit na app siya na downloadable in playstore legitimate payout. The screenshot with the csr is there din na detect una ko application Ng 88 may gc din sila sa tele.

Me personally nothing said against you or the freebies. What I posted was. Kahit na app siya na downloadable in playstore legitimate payout. The screenshot with the csr is there din na detect una ko application Ng 88 may gc din sila sa tele.
This isn't attacking you personally. This is all about your desperate move to fool people around just to gain referrals.

Wag mong lokohin ang mga tao dito.

Back