What's new

Closed [ph] globe/tm free internet access using http injector(2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH4MPI

Forum Veteran
Reaction
[PH] Globe/TM Free Internet Access using HTTP Injector (2016) by ABNOID
Follow the step-by-step procedures in each screenshot or look below. Read it very carefully so that you will be able to set it up successfully. This trick expires every 5 days. You just need to re-register. The speed depends on the server. Don't complain if it's slow.
Procedure:
STEP 1: Go to Settings>More>Cellular Networks>(Globe or TM)>Access Point Names. Add new access point. Enter the following settings:
Name: HTTP Injector (or any name you want)
APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Save and then set it as default access point.
STEP 2: Open up a browser. Make sure to disable adblocker if you have. Go to
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
STEP 3: Scroll down and select a country. I recommend JAPAN because it is easy to register there. But you can select any country if you want. Click SSH Servers.
STEP 4: Scroll down and look for SSH Server Asia. Click Create SSH.
STEP 5: Look for SSH Server Japan ρrémíùm then click Create SSH.
STEP 6: Enter your desired username and password. Then type bestvpnssh in the Security Challenge box. Click Create Account to register.
STEP 7: Once registration is successful, the page will display your registration information. Take note of it. Take a screenshot for backup purposes.
STEP 8: Download and install HTTP Injector from Google Play Store or just click the download link below.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Install and then open the app.
STEP 9: Click the Menu at the upper-left corner and then click on Payload Generator.
URL/Host - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Online Host - √
User Agent - √
Keep Alive - √
Click on the GENERATE PAYLOAD.
STEP 10: It will generate the Payload in the home screen. Type the following in the Remote Proxy - ip:port:
203.177.42.214:8080
Google DNS - √
Start SSH - √
STEP 11: Configure SSH Settings. Refer to STEP 7 or check the registration info from the BestVPNSSH site.
SSH Host - (Server Host)
SSH Port - 22
Username - (User)
Password - (Pass)
Click Back to save changes.
STEP 12: Click START to initialize server connection.
STEP 13: Click the LOG tab to check the connection status logs. Once you see Connected, it means you're ready for free Internet access.
STEP 14: You should see 2 pinned notifications indicating that your connection was successfully established.
Enjoy!
(I did not copy these procedures. I made it myself. This might have been done by others prior me. I just got the HTTP Injector idea from a foreign YøùTùbér.)
#HTTPInjector #FreeInternet #FreeNet #Globe #TM #TouchMobile #Android

credit to Abnoid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.