What's new

Pfizer working on cancer treatments, nuclear water, pfizer covid vaccine, depleted uranium

may gamot na ang cancer kaya naman need nila ng mga cancer patients

Pfizer covid vaccine contain around 200 billion pieces of this plasmid DNA in each dose of the vaccine that can cause cancer

Japan has begun releasing treated radioactive water from its damaged Fukushima Plant

US and UK sending depleted uranium shells to Ukraine

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pfizer​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.(PFE) released You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. than 40 abstracts on trials of drugs, including its experimental multiple myeloma treatment elranatamab and Talzenna, which is currently approved to treat ****** cancer.

The company also presented very early data on a new ****** cancer drug—a type known as a CDK4-selective inhibitor—that looked encouraging. TD Cowen analyst Steve Scala wrote Friday that it looks better than data from possible competitors also in their early stages of development.

it only shows boss that you don't have knowledge about chemical dilution
if that's what you believe, my point in that reply is to show how will i be convinced that the fukushima water is safe. i'm not talking about dilution. and dilution doesn't justify dumping hazardous chemicals in the ocean.

“The most valuable trait is a judicious sense of what not to believe.” Euripides

dont you get it?

my advice to you is not to read too much propaganda from wikipedia and news outlets, or even if you do, you should have a judicious sense of what not to believe, reading between the lines should help you

Last edited:
if that's what you believe, my point in that reply is to show how will i be convinced that the fukushima water is safe. i'm not talking about dilution. and dilution doesn't justify dumping hazardous chemicals in the ocean.

“The most valuable trait is a judicious sense of what not to believe.” Euripides

dont you get it?

my advice to you is not to read too much propaganda from wikipedia and news outlets, or even if you do, you should have a judicious sense of what not to believe, reading between the lines should help you
actually boss, the fish pond full of Fukushima water you are saying does not represent the real situation in the pacific ocean, why? it is because of the same reason: chemical dilution

as i have said you don't have knowledge about chemical dilution

actually boss, the fish pond full of Fukushima water you are saying does not represent the real situation in the pacific ocean, why? it is because of the same reason: chemical dilution

as i have said you don't have knowledge about chemical dilution
im trying to prove to you that the water is not safe because they cannot drink it, chemical dilution dont justify dumping it in ocean

im trying to prove to you that the water is not safe because they cannot drink it, chemical dilution dont justify dumping it in ocean
so bakit ka nag bigay ng example that never represent the actual situation? wala kang knowledge about chemical dilution boss kaya ka nahihirapan mag understand

just because i am going to throw one liter of a 100% radioactive liquid in the pacific ocean that does NOT mean it will make the pacific ocean 100% radioactive as well

so bakit ka nag bigay ng example that never represent the actual situation? wala kang knowledge about chemical dilution boss kaya ka nahihirapan mag understand

just because i am going to throw one liter of a 100% radioactive liquid in the pacific ocean that does NOT mean it will make the pacific ocean 100% radioactive as well
to make my point that the fukushima water is not safe, kasi from your previous reply sabi mo safe sya, sabi ko di sya safe kaya sabi ko inumin nila para maconvince ako na safe cya and now you dont just get it

just like any poison, ITS NOT SAFE, but dumping it in the ocean does not make the ocean a poison, it does not change the fact that the poison is not safe

and again chemical dilution does not justify dumping it in the ocean

to make my point that the fukushima water is not safe, kasi from your previous reply sabi mo safe sya, sabi ko di sya safe kaya sabi ko inumin nila para maconvince ako na safe cya and now you dont just get it

just like any poison, ITS NOT SAFE, but dumping it in the ocean does not make the ocean a poison, it does not change the fact that the poison is not safe

and again chemical dilution does not justify dumping it in the ocean
a normal person with no mental illness will not in any means take in a poison, the same goes with the fukushima water, it is said that the radioactivity is within the safe levels, it is not said that fukusima water is safe for drinking, and no one will be able to drink the fukushima water because all of it will be dumped in the pacific ocean, if meron man tayong ma-inom it is not fukushima water but it would be pacific ocean water, kaya wag mong gawing un-realistic as if we actually drink the fukushima in real life

a normal person with no mental illness will not in any means take in a poison, the same goes with the fukushima water, it is said that the radioactivity is within the safe levels, it is not said that fukusima water is safe for drinking, and no one will be able to drink the fukushima water because all of it will be dumped in the pacific ocean, if meron man tayong ma-inom it is not fukushima water but it would be pacific ocean water, kaya wag mong gawing un-realistic as if we actually drink the fukushima in real life

so you agree that the water is not safe and they are dumping it in the ocean, dumping a poison in the ocean

so you agree that the water is not safe and they are dumping it in the ocean, dumping a poison in the ocean
i agree that the water is safe for dumping in the pacific ocean boss because that is what the water is tested for, drinking water has different parameters boss and the water was not tested for safe drinking, take note of the tests and parameters boss, dumping is not the same with drinking, we also do not need to make all of our waters in drinking grade boss because that would be non-sense

GT investigates: How many dirty tricks Japan plays to whitewash its poisonous dumping plan?
Radioactive disinformation campaign

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

The Japanese Foreign Ministry had increased its 2024 budget specially designed to respond to "disinformation" about the nuclear-contaminated wastewater dumping plan to approximated 70 billion yen ($478 million), the NHK reported on August 24, when Japan started the release process.

The 70-billion-yen "PR budget" is allegedly almost 20 times the budget for the nuclear-contaminated water dumping, and twice the budge for an alternative steam discharge. "It can be seen that the Japanese government is more inclined to spend money on public relations in dealing with the issue of Fukushima nuclear sewage than to adopt a safer treatment plan," said Min News on Monday.

Compared with putting forward a safer plan, Japan seems to have spent much more money and energy in justifying its unscrupulous wastewater dumping plan, hiring professional PR companies to confuse the public by frequently spreading false information including "effects of the Fukushima accident have been eliminated" and "the water to be discharged is safe," observers found.

Some of its PR methods have been laughably ridiculous. In 2021, the Japanese government contracted advertising giant Dentsu to come up with a promotional campaign for the dumping plan. Ironically, what Dentsu did to whitewash the dumping plan, was to invent a cute cartoon character for the radioactive particle tritium.

GT investigates: How many dirty tricks Japan plays to whitewash its poisonous dumping plan?
Radioactive disinformation campaign

The Japanese Foreign Ministry had increased its 2024 budget specially designed to respond to "disinformation" about the nuclear-contaminated wastewater dumping plan to approximated 70 billion yen ($478 million), the NHK reported on August 24, when Japan started the release process.

The 70-billion-yen "PR budget" is allegedly almost 20 times the budget for the nuclear-contaminated water dumping, and twice the budge for an alternative steam discharge. "It can be seen that the Japanese government is more inclined to spend money on public relations in dealing with the issue of Fukushima nuclear sewage than to adopt a safer treatment plan," said Min News on Monday.

Compared with putting forward a safer plan, Japan seems to have spent much more money and energy in justifying its unscrupulous wastewater dumping plan, hiring professional PR companies to confuse the public by frequently spreading false information including "effects of the Fukushima accident have been eliminated" and "the water to be discharged is safe," observers found.

Some of its PR methods have been laughably ridiculous. In 2021, the Japanese government contracted advertising giant Dentsu to come up with a promotional campaign for the dumping plan. Ironically, what Dentsu did to whitewash the dumping plan, was to invent a cute cartoon character for the radioactive particle tritium.

Welcome boss sa dark side nang Japanese industry. Try mo rin research yung Olympus ekskandal at Nissan eksandal. Yes yung brand nang camera.

Welcome boss sa dark side nang Japanese industry. Try mo rin research yung Olympus ekskandal at Nissan eksandal. Yes yung brand nang camera.
yun nga paps ang alam ko lang nung una pag japan yung mga censored, kaya walang gana, tapos ang iingay pa, haha, pero di talaga ako nanunuod nun may nagpakita lang na classmate

Back