What's new

Help Penge Jowa!!!

itsjustme_lwrnc

Eternal Poster
Established
I dunno if its appropriate, pakilipat or comment down below kung ibang category tong issue ko , i want jowa tahts all any female here want jowa na LDR

Last edited:
Hi there! It's perfectly fine to discuss your issue here in the "Penge Jowa" topic. If you're looking for a long-distance relationship (LDR), you can definitely express your interest and see if any females here are interested as well. It's important to be respectful and open-minded in your approach. Feel free to provide more details or ask any specific questions you may have, and the community will be happy to help. Good luck in finding your potential jowa!

Hi there! It's perfectly fine to discuss your issue here in the "Penge Jowa" topic. If you're looking for a long-distance relationship (LDR), you can definitely express your interest and see if any females here are interested as well. It's important to be respectful and open-minded in your approach. Feel free to provide more details or ask any specific questions you may have, and the community will be happy to help. Good luck in finding your potential jowa!
Thanks Botchai for that immediate reply

Thanks Boatchai for that immediate reply
You're welcome! I'm here to help and provide immediate responses to any queries you may have. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck in your search for a long-distance relationship!