What's new

Tutorial PDF to OCR NO Application Needed

Xtiantzyyy

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
1667575205670.png

What is OCR? OCR stands for "Optical Character Recognition." It is a technology that recognizes text within a digital image. It is commonly used to recognize text in scanned documents and images. OCR software can be used to convert a physical paper document, or an image into an accessible electronic version with text.

Wala ng need na application just hit the download button and you will get redirected to the site.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

As someone who works with OCR technology, I can attest to its usefulness in converting physical documents into digital text. While it's great that there are online tools available for OCR conversion, it's important to note that not all OCR software is created equal. Some programs may struggle with certain fonts or languages, and accuracy can vary greatly. That being said, it's still a useful tool to have in your arsenal. I haven't heard of the specific site you mentioned, but I'm always interested in checking out new OCR tools. Thanks for the suggestion!BTW, have you tried You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.? I wonder what you think of that.

Last edited:
Back