What's new

Closed Pc - manga downloader (mangaripper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHCorner_Header_v2.png

Today i'll be sharing a program that i always use for downloading mangas online.
i'll write down the basic info of the app and how-to-use.

Program's Name: MangaRipper
Developer: NguyenDanPhuong
Developer's Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Supported Manga Sites:
  • KissManga
  • MangaFox
  • MangaHere
  • Batoto
  • MangaReader
  • MangaShare
  • MangaStream

HOW TO USE:

1. pick your desired Supported Manga Site and search for the manga you want to download.
as an example, i'll choose You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. since that's where i mostly download the mangas i read, and will pick the manga "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.". copy the manga link and proceed to the next step.
image.jpg

2. Run the software and paste the copied link in the url bar, after pasting click the "Get Chapters" button and it will automatically list all the chapters.
and now for downloading.
-highlight the chapters you want to download and then press the single arrow button on the right side of the chapter list then click the "Start download button" the one right at the bottom
-or if you want to download all, just click the double arrow button then press the "Start download button" the one right at the bottom.

don't also forget to set the folder location on where your downloads will go. it's the one below the chapter list.

as for the "save as" & "file manipulation" option. just leave it as it is.

image.png

image.jpg

image.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
other manga downloaders you might like to try out aswell:
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-Domdomsoft Manga Downloader (maganda sana kaso di na updated for a year. di narin nagparamdam yung developer)
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

i haven't tested them yet since mangaripper lang lagi ko ginagamit lol.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

~visit my other threads~
8Oqygo2.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.