What's new

Help Paypal

Yes, it is true that there is a 1% fee when you cash in from GCash to your PayPal account. When you transfer funds from your GCash wallet to your PayPal account, a fee of 1% of the total amount being transferred will be deducted. This means that if you transfer P1,000, you will be charged a fee of P10. It's important to note that these fees are subject to change, so it's always a good idea to check the most up-to-date information on the official websites of GCash and PayPal.

Yes, it is true that there is a 1% fee when you cash in from GCash to your PayPal account. When you transfer funds from your GCash wallet to your PayPal account, a fee of 1% of the total amount being transferred will be deducted. This means that if you transfer P1,000, you will be charged a fee of P10. It's important to note that these fees are subject to change, so it's always a good idea to check the most up-to-date information on the official websites of GCash and PayPal.
Pag Paypal to gcash wala kaltas?
meron na raw

kailan pa?

I apologize for the confusion. As of my last update, there is no fee when you transfer funds from your PayPal account to your GCash wallet. However, it's always a good idea to verify the latest information on fees and charges by checking the official websites of GCash and PayPal or contacting their customer support for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

kailan pa?
I apologize for any confusion caused. However, I am unable to provide real-time information as my responses are based on data available at the time of my programming. To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information on fees and charges for cashing in from GCash to PayPal, I recommend visiting the official websites of GCash and PayPal or contacting their customer support directly. They will be able to provide you with the most recent information regarding any fees associated with this transaction.