What's new

Closed Patulong naman sa s1 fastboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPI

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Sinunod ko naman po yung process sa pag-unlock nang bootloader.

Nung iinstall ko na yung driver ganito lumalabas.
snipp.JPG

Tama naman yung procedure na ginawa ko sa Sony You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Kung ano yung driver na nandun sa link yan din naman dinownload ko.

Help po.

Sony Xperia C3 unit ko

Thanks,

Attachments

Last edited:
kailanagn kasi ng key mo jan boss for your device para maunlock bootloader.
upload_2017-11-29_12-35-18.png
and take note:
"If your device is not in the list, it’s not possible to unlock the boot loader."

and as i see it wala ang device mo sa list kaya it’s not possible to unlock the boot loader of your Sony Xperia C3
upload_2017-11-29_12-39-12.png

Attachments

Suggest ko sayo. Disable Driver Signature Option sa Advanced Reboot . By pressing hold shift then click restart. Then go to advanced options and click advanced startup options.

Then press ng number na nakalagay sa disable driver signature option then install mo ulit.

okay na ako jan..
Yung sa driver nalang ayaw ma install

I seee... follow me .....
Solution 1 – Change the Startup settings
This is the simplest way to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10, but bear in mind that this method will only disable driver signature temporarily. After you restart your computer driver signature enforcement will automatically turn itself on. To disable driver signature enforcement do the following:

1. Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button.
  2. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
  3. When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
  4. Your computer will now restart and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.
read more You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This is the simplest way to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10, but **** in mind that this method will only disable driver signature temporarily. After you restart your computer driver signature enforcement will automatically turn itself on. To disable driver signature enforcement do the following:

2. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
  3. When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
  4. Your computer will now restart and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.
read more You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Kakacomment ko lang niyan kanina.

Suggest ko sayo. Disable Driver Signature Option sa Advanced Reboot . By pressing hold shift then click restart. Then go to advanced options and click advanced startup options.

Then press ng number na nakalagay sa disable driver signature option then install mo ulit.

This is the simplest way to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10, but **** in mind that this method will only disable driver signature temporarily. After you restart your computer driver signature enforcement will automatically turn itself on. To disable driver signature enforcement do the following:

Okay na paps.
Thanks po,
Yan lang yung di ko nagawa.

Haha wag niyo sabihin ang driver enforcement secreto yan sa mga tech giants masyado kayung spoil lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back