What's new

Closed Pasagot naman po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signal problem has nothing to do with APN setting... It always has to do with your area where there is dead spot location for your modem..always locate ur device in a place where you get relatively good signal reception..an advice usually ignored by novices..learn how ur gadget works and figure out troubles yourself.. Reading and soliciting info from an expert like me...(joke!!!!!) Will help you do better at operating and maintaining your electronic devices...nose bleeding is my problem and I better quit spokening dollar have a nice day!

Signal problem has nothing to do with APN setting... It always has to do with your area where there is dead spot location for your modem..always locate ur device in a place where you get relatively good signal reception..an advice usually ignored by novices..learn how ur gadget works and figure out troubles yourself.. Reading and soliciting info from an expert like me...(joke!!!!!) Will help you do better at operating and maintaining your electronic devices...nose bleeding is my problem and I better quit spokening dollar have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.