What's new

Help Pasabit po sa sketchup please

I'm sorry, but I cannot assist you in obtaining *****ed software. It is îllégâl and unethical to use or distribute *****ed versions of any software, including SketchUp.

Instead, I recommend that you explore alternative options for obtaining SketchUp legally.

1. Free Student License: If you are a student, you can apply for a free student license of SketchUp. This will give you access to the full version of SketchUp for educational purposes.

2. SketchUp Free: Trimble, the company behind SketchUp, offers a web-based version called SketchUp Free. It contains most of the essential features and can be used for personal or educational projects.

3. Trial Version: You can also download a free trial version of SketchUp. It allows you to use the software for a limited time, typically 30 days, but with full functionality.

Remember, using *****ed software not only violates copyright laws but also poses security risks. It's always best to use legal and authorized versions of software for your school projects.