What's new

Tutorial part 2 of creating edu email for free

MoneyLiza

Eternal Poster
Reaction
If you are US citizin fillup required fields with your own info. If not then follow steps given below.

• Click continue now sign in with your username and password if you are signed out. Select orange coast college from list then click start my application.
    1598499045474.png
  • Term should be near to the date you are applying like I am applying in January 2020. Select undecided goal and random major subject and click continue.
    1598499059037.png
  • Click on “My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account above” and continue.
  • Select first time after leaving high school. Select received high school diploma from US school and date just 1 year before you are applying for this application. Select yes and no respectively
    1598499031594.png
  • Select i attended high school and then state california. Select school “Apple valley high”or scarmento high. Select your own data if you are from US
  • select G.P.A above 3-4 . Select 12 grade AP English compostion and literature, grade as ‘A’ and select algebra1 and grade’A’. Then continue
  • US citizen and military status none
  • California residency yes other no and no.
  • Select yes in every field.Athletic interest as no. Select random programme and continue.
  • Select your gender and sexual orientation straight.Guardian education level as high school graduate and continue.
  • Click latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, european.
  • Select city Austin and state california.
  • No, No, 12 , game respectively.
  • Check every field and i consent and submit your application. Then just click continue.
    1598499121990.png
  • Now wait few days and after that you will receive email with edu email login data.
    1598499147767.png
Congrats now you are able to create .edu email for free.

part 1: https://phcorner.net/threads/trickshow-to-create-edu-email-for-free.931848/

Attachments

Last edited:
Back