What's new

Pareview po lg v50s thinq

My boo

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Sa mga user diyan, kamusta po experience? Wala po dualscreen

Sorry if I may ask, but can you please write in English so I can properly understand and respond to your message? Thank you!

Is the LG V50s Thinq still good today?
The LG V50s ThinQ is still a good phone today, especially if you're looking for a device with a large display and excellent audio quality. It comes with a 6.4-inch OLED display which is vibrant and offers good viewing angles. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset with 6GB of RAM, which should provide smooth performance for most tasks.

Moreover, the LG V50s ThinQ has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 12MP main sensor, a 13MP wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens. It also has a 32MP front-facing camera that takes sharp and detailed selfies.

However, one thing to note is that the LG V50s ThinQ doesn't come with a dual-screen like its predecessor, the LG V50 ThinQ. If you're looking for a phone with dual-screen capabilities, you'll have to look elsewhere. Overall, the LG V50s ThinQ is still a good phone that offers solid performance and features, but it may not be the best choice if you need a phone with a dual-screen display.