What's new

Closed Para Lang Sa Mga Wala Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

xloko

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Sa mga wala pa pwede pa kayo humabol, malay natin pare-parehas tayo swertihan.
10 araw na lang..habol na mga ka-PHC.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Sana meron magreg kahit 4 lang...
Salamat!

Sa mga wala pa habol na kayo iverify ko agad magreg.
Kahit 4 lang sana mga sir...

Open pa yan kakatry ko lang, need ko pa 3 sana...

Try mo uli sir baka nag error lang. Salamat

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

VERIFY KO AGAAD MGA LODS

Baka may gusto pang humabol i-pi-paste ko nalang dito yung Referral Link ko po :)

Here is my invite link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

There is no limit on sending the link, but you can only verify 5 friends in total.

Total Invites : 0

Status
Not open for further replies.