What's new

Help Pahelp, my paypal to your gcash . Need lang . Thanks 268php amount

Solution
Sure, I can help you with that. To transfer money from your PayPal account to your GCash account, you can follow these steps:

1. Make sure you have both a PayPal account and a GCash account. If you don't have a GCash account, you can download the GCash app on your mobile device and create an account.

2. Log in to your PayPal account and go to the "Wallet" section.

3. Click on "Link a bank or card" and select "Link a bank account."

4. Enter your GCash account details, including the account name, account number, and bank code. You can find the bank code by searching for "GCash Bank Code" online. Usually, it's "012."

5. PayPal will make a small deposit to your GCash account to verify the link. This process may take a few days.

Sure, I can help you with that. To transfer money from your PayPal account to your GCash account, you can follow these steps:

1. Make sure you have both a PayPal account and a GCash account. If you don't have a GCash account, you can download the GCash app on your mobile device and create an account.

2. Log in to your PayPal account and go to the "Wallet" section.

3. Click on "Link a bank or card" and select "Link a bank account."

4. Enter your GCash account details, including the account name, account number, and bank code. You can find the bank code by searching for "GCash Bank Code" online. Usually, it's "012."

5. PayPal will make a small deposit to your GCash account to verify the link. This process may take a few days.

6. Once the verification is complete, go to the "Wallet" section on PayPal and click on "Transfer Money."

7. Select "Transfer to your bank" and choose your linked GCash account.

8. Enter the amount you want to transfer, which in this case is 268 PHP.

9. Review the details and click on "Transfer."

10. The funds should be transferred from your PayPal account to your GCash account within a few minutes. You will receive a notification confirming the transfer.

Please note that PayPal may charge a fee for the transfer, which can vary depending on the country and payment method used. Make sure to check the fee details before proceeding with the transfer.

Solution