What's new

Help PAANO MAGDELETE NG FACEBOOK?

AntonetteFelix

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮
Established
Hi Ma'am Lods,

Baka pwede naman po paturo kung pano i-delete yung facebook, nakuha na po kasi ng häçker, iniba na yung email at phone number. Thanks

Hi po! I'm sorry to hear that your Facebook account got häçked. I'll be happy to help you with the steps on how to delete your Facebook account.

1. First, you can try to regain access to your account by clicking on the "Forgot Password?" link on the Facebook login page. You can follow the instructions to reset your password. If the häçker has changed your email and phone number, this method may not be successful.

2. If you're unable to recover your account through the usual means, you can report the häçked account to Facebook by visiting the "häçked and Fake Accounts" page. From there, click on "My Account Is Compromised" and follow the instructions provided. Facebook will guide you on how to secure your account and regain control.

3. If you're still unable to regain control of your account, you can proceed with deleting it. However, keep in mind that deleting your account is permanent and cannot be undone. You will lose all your photos, videos, messages, and other information associated with your account.

To delete your Facebook account:

• Log into your account (if you can still access it) and go to the Facebook settings.
  • Click on the "Your Facebook Information" option on the left-hand side.
  • Next, click on "Deactivation and Deletion."
  • Select the "Delete Account" option and follow the prompts to confirm the deletion.

If you're unable to access your account, you can try using another Facebook account to report the issue to Facebook support directly. Provide them with as much detail as possible about the häçking incident.

Remember, it's important to secure your personal information online by using strong, unique passwords and enabling two-factor authentication whenever possible. I hope you're able to resolve the issue and regain control of your Facebook account soon!