What's new

Closed pa translate po sa English pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderFV

Forum Guru
Elite
Nais ko pong ipagbigay alam sa inyong mabuting opisina sa ganap ng _____ buwan ng____ Wednesday, pumasok po si (male) ng AsiaPro na ang position nya ay isang karpentero, at ng sya ay nagpacheck ng bag sa akin at sya ay nagpaalam sa akin na may kukunin sya na gamit ngunit pag dating ng stair area ng ground floor nakita sya ni field checker na nagsuot ng vest at tsaka hard hard sa may stair sa may ground floor at ito ay umakyat ng second floor area, kaya agad sya naming pinuntahan ng co guard kong si _______ para pababain at ng tinanong na namin sya kung bakit sya umakyat sa second floor at ang dahilan nya kukunin nya daw ang gamit nya sa kasamahan nya. Sir/maam itong information report na ito para mabigyan nyu po ng aksyon si ________sa kanyang pagsisinungaling samin gwardya. Maraming salamat po.

I need to tell you at your great office in _____ months of_____ Wednesday, AsiaPro (male) entered her situation as a craftsman, and he checked my sack and educated me that he had he was going to utilize it yet when he landed at the stair zone of the ground floor he saw a field checker wearing a vest and he had a hard on the stair on the ground floor and climbed the second floor zone, so he quickly went to the co protect in the event that it was _______ to bring down him and we asked him for what valid reason he went up to the subsequent floor and the explanation he was going to get what he had with his partner. If you don't mind read this data report to get ________ activity against his lying protect. Much thanks.

lol:ROFLMAO:

subukan ko.

I, [your name, position] would like to inform your good office about an incident that happened on Wednesday [date] , month of ________ 2019. Mr. ______________ declared himself as a carpenter and had entered the premises of AsiaPro. As I checked his bag, he asked to get something inside but as he get to the stairs on ground floor area, field checker [name] saw him to have worn a vest and a hard hat then proceeded to the second floor area. I and co-guard [name] immediately confronted him to go downstairs and asked why he went up to the second floor. According to him, he wanted to get some belongings from a friend.

I would like to request that an action be taken against Mr. ___________ for his deception against our guards.

Thank you very much.

I would like to inform this good office that on the 20th of November 2019, NAME entered the premises of AsiaPro with the position as a carpenter. Prior to his entry at the said premises, he had his bag checked by me and asked for my permission to allow him to get something (state kung san nya kunin). However, upon arriving the stair area of the ground floor, he saw NAME, one of the company's field checker, wearing a vest and a hard hat, and made his way to the second floor of the building. This prompted me along with my co-guard, NAME, to pursue him. NAME NG CARPENTER reasoned out that he was on his way to get the tools of his co-worker.
This submitted information report will assist the good office on taking further actions against NAME, for his falsified statements towards us.

Thank you.

Not sure sa facts mo, TS. Sana makatulong and paki edit nalang. Thank you.

I need to tell you at your great office in _____ months of_____ Wednesday, AsiaPro (male) entered her situation as a craftsman, and he checked my sack and educated me that he had he was going to utilize it yet when he landed at the stair zone of the ground floor he saw a field checker wearing a vest and he had a hard on the stair on the ground floor and climbed the second floor zone, so he quickly went to the co protect in the event that it was _______ to bring down him and we asked him for what valid reason he went up to the subsequent floor and the explanation he was going to get what he had with his partner. If you don't mind read this data report to get ________ activity against his lying protect. Much thanks.

lol:ROFLMAO:
gogol translit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back