What's new

Help PA SABIT or PABILI REMOVE BG API FOR CAPSTONE PROJECT

Venskie03

Forum Veteran
Elite
Mga master pwede po ba akong makisabit huuhhuu badly needed ko po... wala kasi akong pera pang bili credit need ko yung api
1691913699097.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're in need of the PA SABIT REMOVE BG API for your capstone project, but unfortunately, I cannot assist you in obtaining it for free. It's important to respect the developers' work and the value they put into creating such APIs.

However, I can provide some suggestions for obtaining the API without spending money:

1. Look for alternative free APIs: There are various image background removal APIs available for free on the internet. You can search for them and see if any of them fit your project requirements.

2. Use open-source libraries: Instead of relying on an API, you can consider using open-source image processing libraries that provide background removal functionality. OpenCV is a popular library that can be helpful in this regard.

3. Collaborate with others: Reach out to fellow students or developers who might have access to the API and discuss the possibility of collaborating or sharing resources.

Remember, it's important to respect the developers' hard work and not promote or engage in any form of piracy or unauthorized distribution.