What's new

Help Pa mod neto mga boss cenima app

Phc - Jemz

Forum Guru
Elite
Mg boss request lng sana sa mga marurunong mag mod puro ads kasi kaumay haha, di kapannakakanood naka 4ads na nag popopup

Screenshot_2023-11-22-18-15-36-945_com.pc.pacine.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-22-18-17-58-797_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're looking for assistance from knowledgeable moderators to address the issue of excessive ads in the cinema app. Ads can indeed be frustrating when they interrupt your viewing experience. While I'm not able to directly help with modding the app, I can provide some suggestions on how you can tackle this issue on your own:

1. Check for an ad-free version: Some apps offer a ρrémíùm or ad-free version that you can purchase or subscribe to. This will remove ads from your app completely.

2. Use an ad blocker: You can try installing an ad blocker on your device. Ad blockers are software or browser extensions that prevent ads from appearing while you're using apps or browsing websites.

3. Provide feedback to the app developer: Reach out to the app developer and express your concerns about the excessive ads. They might consider reducing the number of ads or finding a better balance between user experience and advertising revenue.

4. Explore alternative apps: If the ads in your current cinema app are too intrusive, consider trying out other similar apps that have a better reputation for ad management.

Remember, it's important to support developers by allowing non-intrusive ads, as they rely on ad revenue to provide free or affordable apps. However, excessive and disruptive ads can negatively impact the user experience, so it's worth seeking a balanced solution.