What's new

Help Pa mirror sa link

Xclaude00

Forum Expert
Elite
Baka may marunong jan e mirror tong link to mediafire ang hina kasi ng download speed ng gdrive..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. com/uc?id=1-1Rzgz92GTr5E8l9XEj2mg5z1MnZUQKU&export=download

Pa remove nalang sa space sa may (dot) com

Thanks po

Hello! I understand that you're looking for someone who can mirror a link to Mediafire because the download speed on Google Drive is slow. I'm afraid I cannot directly mirror the link for you, but I can guide you through the process.

To mirror a link from Google Drive to Mediafire, you can use a service like MultCloud. Here's how you can do it:

1. Visit the MultCloud website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and sign up for a free account.
2. After signing up and logging in, click on the "Add Clouds" button and select "Google Drive" from the list of supported cloud storage services.
3. Follow the instructions to authorize MultCloud to access your Google Drive account.
4. Once your Google Drive is added, click on the "Add Clouds" button again and select "Mediafire" this time.
5. Similarly, authorize MultCloud to access your Mediafire account.
6. After adding both cloud storage services, you will see them listed on the left sidebar of the MultCloud interface.
7. Click on the "Cloud Transfer" tab at the top of the page.
8. In the transfer interface, select Google Drive as the source cloud and Mediafire as the destination cloud.
9. Enter the link you provided (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) in the source file box.
10. Finally, click on the "Transfer Now" button to start the transfer process.

Please note that the transfer speed will depend on your internet connection and the server speeds of both Google Drive and Mediafire. Transferring large files may take some time.

Back