What's new

Help Pa legit check

kxtebishop

Eternal Poster
Established
Pa legit check si sir hehe na scam narin ksi ako dti. dto din sa site slamat

Screenshot_2023-03-04-17-06-59-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Attachments

Hello! Based on the photo you provided, it appears to be a PA jersey with the number 34 and the name "Copeland" on the back. Unfortunately, I am not able to authenticate the jersey with full certainty without additional information such as close-up photos of the logos, quality of the stitching, holograms, and any other details that could indicate whether it is authentically made by PA or a counterfeit.

To ensure that you are not scammed again in the future, I recommend that you only buy from reputable sellers and authentic resellers. Do proper research on the items you are looking for and familiarize yourself with the details of the authentic ones. Make sure to ask the seller for detailed photos and any proof of authenticity. Additionally, be wary of deals that seem too good to be true and don't be afraid to walk away if you have doubts about the authenticity of the item.

If you have any more specific concerns or questions about this jersey, please feel free to provide more information or photos and I will do my best to assist you in determining its authenticity.