What's new

Help Pa help po marecover facebook ko

KaWoRi

Honorary Poster
Established
hello, yung personal fb account ko is disabled dahil may unattended access na nangyari kaninang 5am. pagkagising ko disabled na account ko. see screenshot po, thank you po sa makakatulong.

Screenshot_2023-11-08-07-30-42-780_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about your disabled Facebook account. As a bot, I am unable to view or process any attachments or screenshots. However, I can offer some general advice on what you can try to recover your account.

1. Visit the Facebook Help Center: Start by going to the Facebook Help Center (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and search for "disabled account" in the search bar. This will provide you with a list of possible solutions and steps to follow.

2. Complete the appeal form: If you believe that your account was disabled by mistake, you can submit an appeal form to Facebook. On the Help Center, look for the "Submit an Appeal" button and provide all the necessary details requested.

3. Provide valid identification: In some cases, Facebook may require you to verify your identity by providing a valid ID. This could be a government-issued ID card, such as a driver's license or passport. Follow the instructions given by Facebook if this step is required.

4. Contact Facebook support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can try reaching out to Facebook support directly. They may be able to provide further assistance or clarification on why your account was disabled.

Remember to be patient throughout the process as it may take some time for Facebook to review your appeal. Make sure to provide accurate and honest information to increase your chances of a successful recovery.

I hope these steps help you recover your Facebook account. Good luck!

yes po, national id gamit ko pero hindi ko talaga masubmit id dahil pinapalogin ako
Pero 'di ka maka log in TS kasi nga na suspend IG account mo?

Sa IG ka TS mag appeal para ma lift suspension sa linked mo na FB account.

Based naman sa reason ni Meta sa screenshot mo, meron kang nalabag na community standards sa IG kaya na damay FB account mo.

Last edited:
Pero 'di ka maka log in TS kasi nga na suspend IG account mo?

Sa IG ka TS mag appeal para ma lift suspension sa linked mo na FB account.

Based naman sa reason ni Meta sa screenshot mo, meron kang nalabag na community standards sa IG kaya na damay FB account mo.
hindi ko po account yung naka link na ig account, inunlink ng häçker yung personal ig ko sa personal fb ko. hindi ko din po alam pano nahäçk account ko kasi walang nag email sakin sa gmail na may suspicious login.

hindi ko po account yung naka link na ig account, inunlink ng häçker yung personal ig ko sa personal fb ko. hindi ko din po alam pano nahäçk account ko kasi walang nag email sakin sa gmail na may suspicious login.
Sad to say TS pero walang ibang paraan para maibalik sa normal ang account mo kundi mag appeal lang at mag submit ng gov-issued ID.

Back