Closed Pa help naman ๐Ÿ˜Š Study of Society, Culture and Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHODS

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hihingi lang po sana ako ng mga komento/ideya about dito ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
Kelangan lang po talaga please! ๐Ÿ™ pasensya na po kung mali-mali ang pagkaka english mahina talaga ako dun.
"Pwede po tagalog/English comment"
Maraming Salamat Po! Godbless! ๐Ÿ˜„

Social change refers to an alteration in the social order of a society. Social change may include in nature, social institutions, social behaviors, or social relations that can affect in our social life. These changes is important like culture, consists of the beliefs, behaviors, objects, and other characteristics common to the members of a particular group or society. Through culture, people and groups define themselves, conform to society's shared values, and contribute to society.
The causes of social change below affect or characterize every aspect of society across the world. On a macro scale, they shape all of our major social institutions (economics, politics, religion, family, education, science/technology, military, legal system, and so on. On a micro scale, they shape our values, attitudes, beliefs and behaviors. In sum, they influence our ways of life.
The role of law as an instrument of social change find full expression where law comein confrontation of social norms. However, law alone cannot bring about social transformation/ change they need to be adequately supported by the structure of he society and by the people at large too.

These changes in society have a great influence on me, as it builds on my own attitudes as well as my behavior influenced by changes in my way of life.

#SOCIOLOGY #SocialChange #ChangeInMe

I will not give you ideas about this topic but just some observations about the writing! You need to read more about the topic to get more ideas.

• review your grammar! example: "these changes is important"
  • some copy/paste of part of sentences, too obvious
  • The conclusion is really very weak!

Give concrete examples of social changes

Work harder: you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.