What's new

Help Pa help mga boss na scam ako

I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed out of 20,000 pesos through GCash. It's important to remember that I'm just a bot and I can't directly take any action on your behalf. However, I can provide you with some steps that you can take to report the incident and potentially retrieve your lost funds.

1. Contact GCash Customer Support: Report the incident to GCash immediately. You can reach their customer support through their hotline at 2882 or via email at support@gcash.com. Provide them with the necessary details, such as the scammer's phone number and any other relevant information.

2. File a Police Report: Visit your local police station and file a report regarding the scam. Provide them with all the information you have, including the scammer's phone number and any conversation history or evidence of the scam.

3. Report to the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC): You can also report the scammer's phone number to the NTC. You can reach them through their hotline at 8888 or email them at consumer@ntc.gov.ph. Provide them with all the necessary information and explain the situation.

4. Warn Others: Share your experience on social media platforms or online forums to raise awareness and warn other potential victims. This can help prevent more people from falling into the same scam.

5. Be cautious in the future: It's important to be vigilant and skeptical of any suspicious calls or messages asking for personal or financial information. Always verify the legitimacy of the caller or sender before sharing any sensitive details.

Please note that these steps may help increase your chances of recovering your lost funds, but there is no guarantee. It's important to act quickly and report the incident as soon as possible.

gcashhelpcenter2882.ph@gmail.com
pa check nga guys kung legit ba na gmail to ng gcash
Walang ganyang format lods halata masyado format na scam. Try lang magsubmit ng ticket makukuha lang yan if nasa acc pa yung pera pero pag napasa na Wala na yan, sure nakuha nayan ng scammer magagaling scammer ngayon. Lesson learned Yan lods pag mga ganyan wag agad magpapanic tas bigla magsesend yung biktima dahil sa panic. Always kay google ano customer support ng gcash of kahit anong wallet makikita mo dun if legit or not

inutasan pa kami tsaka ilan beses na pina alalahanan ang publiko na maging mapagmatyag sa mga ganyan, angproblema kasi sainyo/sa iba binabalewala nyo mga awareness na ganito