Help Pa help apk for recovery

choiniglory03

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Pa help cnu my alam na android app na maka recover ng deleted videos sa DCIM 🥺🥺🥺

Hello! I understand that you are looking for an Android app that can recover deleted videos from your DCIM folder. There are several apps available on the Google Play Store that claim to be able to do this. Here are a few options that you can try:

1. DiskDigger photo recovery - This app is free to download and can recover deleted photos and videos from your device's internal storage as well as external storage. It can even recover files from a formatted or corrupted memory card. However, note that some users have reported that the app is not always successful in recovering all files.

2. EaseUS MobiSaver - This app is available as a free trial and can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, and messages from your device. It claims to have a high success rate, but the full version of the app is quite expensive.

3. Dr.Fone - This app is also available as a free trial and can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, and messages from Android devices. It also has a high success rate, but the full version of the app is pricey.

It is important to note that while these apps may be helpful in recovering deleted files, there is no guarantee that they will be able to recover all of your lost data. In addition, the more you use your device after deleting files, the less likely it is that you will be able to recover them. Therefore, it is important to act quickly if you want to increase your chances of successful file recovery.

I hope this information is helpful to you!